THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! (Also Q & A)

Alright so I had FINALLY finished all the requests given to me before I officially closed the request window December 1st. I would just like to say thank you all so so much for being super patient with me and for reading my very crappy work XD Also If there are ANY requests that were given to me before I had closed the request window and its not been published yet, please let me know, I had so many people messaging me non stop when I had announced it and I tried to keep track of all of them so if it got lost and I missed it, and if you remember when and where you have sent the request, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I don't skip requests because I don't like the character or because I didn't feel like writing it, if I skipped it its probably because I missed it and didn't write it down so PLEASE let me know. Anywho, thank you all again for reading my work and if I do decide to reopen the request window, I will send an update to this book so, Until next time!!

Also I had taken into consideration into doing a Q & A book on myself so if you have any questions about ME, put it in the comments below and if I get enough questions then I will create the Q & A book, so far the only questions I will not answer are anything involving religion and politics, I just don't want conflict hehe, anywho, THANKS AGAIN and please be safe, think positive and always wash your hands!!

Edit- I have published my Q & A book and is on my page if you would like to check it out :)