Rosinante x Reader (🍋)

(requested by Kioko98)

*Knock knock knock*

You lifted your gaze from the report in front of you when you heard a knock on your door.

You- "Who is it?"

"Rosinante..."

You took a deep breath as you put the report away in a drawer.

You- "Um..come in.."

The door opened and you saw your boyfriend.

You two had known each other for a long time but you've been dating for about 3 years.

You learned that Rosinante was a former Celestial Dragon and you wondered why he even settled for you.

After getting to know him and what a kind and gentle soul he is, you honestly thought he deserved more than some marine.

But that's not how Rosinante saw it.

To him, you are the most treasured gem he has ever owned.

A gem that must be well taken care of.

After a long silence, you stood from your desk and walked over to him

You- "Are you okay Rosinante?"

Rosinante closed and locked the door and walked towards you.

You- "Rosinante?"

Once he was close enough, he quickly placed his hands on the side of your neck and pulled you in a heated kiss.

You weren't sure what has gotten into him but you couldn't help but melt into the kiss too.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and in that same moment, Rosinante grasped the back of your thighs to hoist you up.

And almost like a reflex, you to wrap your legs around his waist.

He then walked over to sit you down on the edge of your desk as the kiss grew deeper.

You felt Rosinante began to unbutton your shirt and that's when you pulled back.

You two panted as you tried to catch your breaths.

You saw Rosinante lean in for a kiss but you decided to speak up before continuing on.

You- "What has gotten into you?"

Rosinante looked at you with worried eyes for a moment before speaking up.

Rosinante- "I'm going away.."

You- "When?"

Rosinante- "In about an hour.."

You- "Where to?"

Rosinante took a deep breath before answering.

Rosinante- "I am going to join my brother.."

You tensed.

You- "What? You're leaving me to join your brother?"

Rosinante- "N-No...I have to stop my brother from reaching Dressrosa...So Sengoku sent me to join his family....so we could ambush him.."

You- "How long will you be gone?"

Rosinante- "I don't know...I might not even come back at all.."

You- "Don't say that you idiot!.."

Rosinante- "My brother is a dangerous man...In order to join his family I have to be just as dangerous...For all I know my cover might be blown....I'll try to come back...but I can't guarantee it.."