Husband Perospero X Wife Reader (Pt 4) (🍋)

(This was requested by ArcticCL and again, another conitnuation to the previous 3 Perospero One Shots and as you can see, its a lemon.)

**10 years later**

You know what they say, babies never stay small.

But this wasn't the case.

Because your babies were never SMALL to begin with.

Ribbon was a normal sized baby when she was born but after a few weeks, she was starting to grow as big as Taffy.

And you hated it.

Because after a month or so you could no longer carry them.

You even started to envy your husband for being so much taller than a normal human, because even he could still carry the little ones.

But all that was years ago.

Your twins are now 10 years old so there's no need to carry them anymore.

Not that you could anyways.

You watched them from your bedroom window and smiled as the twins played with the Decuplets in the gardens.

You just wished that they stayed small a bit longer so you could cherish those moments a bit longer before they had their extremely early growth spurt.

 "Anything on your mind, perorin?"

You placed your hand over Perospero's as he gently placed his hand on your shoulder.

You- "Nothing just....I wished our children didn't grow so fast."

Perospero- "Kukuku, they have grown a bit too fast, haven't they?"

You- "Yeah...Taffy was already too big for me to carry but Ribbon didn't even last either."

Perospero- "Yes...So many times I have held them, perorin, and yet they still chose MAMA as their first word."

You giggled at the memory.

Perospero had been trying to get the twins to say PAPA for months.

He would even say it over and over around them to try to encourage them.

But one day you walked in on one of his daily lessons and they said MAMA as if they had heard it a million times.

If only you could replay the memory over and over again just so you could see your poor husband's reaction at the sudden betrayal. 

Perospero- "You know.."

You felt Perospero's arms wrap around you from behind and he placed his head on top of yours.

Perospero- "Its been a long while, perorin....since we've spent some time together."

You gasped once you got the idea and backed away from him as your cheeks were as red as a tomato.

You- "P-Peros!! W-we can't...I-I mean...Our kids...T-they're still here!."

Perospero- "The Deculpets can keep them busy for us."

You blushed more as he slowly approached you when you stepped back more.

You- "But..I..I-I-I...I'm indecent!..I have been so busy that I haven't been able to sh-ah!"

You felt your back hit the wall and Perospero is still approaching you slowly.

You- "Peros.."

Perospero then took your hand and pulled you towards his torso.