Katakuri x Smoothie (🍋)

(Requested by Eleyyshaa)

Katakuri knew something was off about Smoothie the moment he laid eyes on her.

Because she stood out compared to her other sisters.

Big Mom had told everyone that she was born along with the bunch, but he thought otherwise.

And it became more obvious the older she got.

And the fact that they both started to develop feelings for each other said alot.

They kept thisn relationship a secret for a very long time and have intended to keep it that way.

Smoothie had mentioned to Katakuri that she wanted to take their 'relationship' to the next level but he was a bit uneasy with the idea.

Since the idea of Smoothie being adopted still crossed his mind, he decided to put this thought to an end once and for all.

So they both took a test to see if they have any similarities in DNA.

They didn't.

Which meant they were not related at all.

Katakuri was relieved because he didn't know what to do if he found out that he had been sneaking around with his sister.

Today was no different.

Smoothie and Katakuri had been assigned to do a mission together and have both gathered at Smoothie's palace to discuss the plan.

Or at least that's what everyone thinks.

Smoothie- "K-Katakuri! Keep going! Right there! Don't stop!"

The moment they both reached a room where they can both discuss their business 'in private' they both enveloped each other in a deep kiss.

It then led to them removing their clothes until they were both nude.

While the kiss got heated, Smoothie then reached down to stroke Katakuri's member, earning a deep groan from him.

Shen then got down on her knees to take his member in her mouth.

Katakuri let out a few grunts as he felt Smoothie's tongue swirl around the tip of his member.

This went on for about a minute before Katakuri pulled back and lifted her up onto the table.

Katakuri had her sitting on the edge then hovered over her so she would lay down.

He placed a hungry kiss on Smoothie's lips before traveling down to her neck, then down to her breasts, all the way down to her stomach.

Smoothei- "A-Ankiki.."

Katakuri then placed his hand over her mouth as he dragged his tongue against her clit.

Smoothie flinched at the contact and began  to moan loudly as Katakuri began to suck on her folds.

Smoothie squirmed and moaned the more rough Katakuri got that in a matter of seconds, Katakuri could no longer wait and has lifted himself to hover over Smoothie again.

Smoothie- "Aniki.."

Katakuri- "I told you to stop calling me that.."

Without wasting anymore time, he positioned himself over her entrance and pushed himself in.

Smoothie's face contorted in discomfort but thanks to her large height it didn't take long for her to adjust.

Katakuri started to thrust at a medium pace.

He grunted as he felt Smoothie's walls tighten against his member.

Smoothie gripped onto Katakuri's back as his pace got a bit rougher.

She could feel herself getting wetter by the second.

She could feel the knot inside her tightening.

She could feel her clit growing sensitive the more Katakuri thrusted into her.

Her moans grew more louder and desperate.

Desperate for Katakuri to let her reach her peak.

She wanted to release.

She wanted him to know how he made her feel.

Smoothie- "Aniki..I-I'm coming!"

Katakuri- "Me too...me too.."

Smoothie- "Not inside me, please, I'm not on the pill!"

Katakuri- "I know.."

Katakuri's thrusts then grew harder and rougher the more he felt Smoothie tighten.

He wanted her to release but he didn't know how long he was going to last.

He knew the moment she released he would have to pull out, because the last thing he wants is to find out that he accidentally knocked her up.

Smoothie- "Aniki! I-I'm coming!!"

With that last moan she came, Katakuri immediately pulling out and releasing onto her stomach.

They both stayed there panting to catch their breaths before putting their clothes back on.

Once they finished, they shared one last kiss before departing for their mission.

This had been going on a few times ever since they found out that they're not related.

This was wrong on so many levels but they didn't care.

They're not related so why should they?

Just as long as they have each other, then that's all that mattered.