X Drake x Reader x Hawkins

(Requested by JeanChiewKanrob, I tried to make this as non spoiler as I can, but it does take place in Wano.)

You had a weird relationship with a few pirates that you had stumbled upon in Wano.

There was nothing special about you, or at least that's what you thought.

You ate a devil fruit that gave you an impressive echolocation.

It helped you see and hear everything depending on the location and the distance.

You had tried to keep your powers a secret so no one try and use your powers for evil.

Until Hawkins caught you using your powers.

One of his fortunes said that he would be visited by someone who knows all.

And that someone was you.

Hawkins held you 'hostage' to question your intentions and purpose of your powers.

You were not a fighter so you had no intentions of using your powers for evil.

Nor did you intend on anyone to find out about your powers.

You were worried that pirates or Kaido would find out about you and force you to served them.

You were afraid that Hawkins was going to treat you like other pirates would've.

But you were wrong.

Hawkins was not like those pirates as he indeed promised to keep your powers a secret.

It had been months and he was true to your word.

Hawkins would only seek you out if he needed information.

But he would seek you out when you were alone, preferably in your little house while no one is around.

As the time passed you couldn't help but fall for him.

Hawkins would thank you by placing a gentle kiss on your temple.

Or his hand would even touch your when you two crossed paths in public.

You two had to remain strangers in order for Hawkins to keep his promise without any complications, but it gets harder each day.

One day you decided to go and unwind in the Bath House.

You lay in the tub as you let the warm water take you to your happy place.

You stayed there for a while until you figured you've had enough time relaxing.

You got out with a towel wrapped around you as you went to another room to change back into your kimono.

The room was empty so you took this as an opportunity to change without worrying that someone will peek over.

So you locked the door as you let the towel fall on your feet.

But the moment you turned around to find your kimono, you were shocked to find 2 men in the room.

One already passed out on the floor with blood running down his nostrils.

You felt your face heat up as you quickly reached down to place the towel back on your body, shielding yourself from them.

The fact that two men had seen you naked was already embarrassing enough.

And to make things worse, one of them was Hawkins!

You already had a crush on Hawkins but for him to see you like this was too much for you to handle.

Same goes with his friend, though you weren't going to lie, he was a very handsome and well built man too.

Hawkins- "Damn it Drake, if you can't take the sight of a naked woman you should've said something in the first place!!"

The man on the floor you just learned is named Drake then wiped the blood off his nostrils as he tried to regain his senses.

Drake- "T-that's not it..its...its just too hot in here.."

Hawkins- "We've been in here for 30 minutes and you didn't complain then.."

Drake- "shut up..."

You- "What are you two doing here?!"

Hawkins and Drake then turned towards you, now covered with your towel.

Hawkins- "I need another favor my dear.."

You- "You could've waited until I got home!"

Hawkins- "You weren't there, so we tracked you down."

You- "But..this is the Bath House!!"

Hawkins- "We don't have a lot of time, the sooner you can help us the sooner we will leave you be."

You- "I can't use my powers here, what if someone overhears our conversation?!"

Hawkins- "Hmm...Well then..I suppose I shall remove your towel and-."

You and Drake- "NO!!"

You suddenly turned to look at Drake who was barely getting up from the floor.

You were glad he was on your side, but what you wanted to know why he is blushing worse than you are?

Drake- "Okay Hawkins...You said...This was an easy in and out task...why make it harder than it is right now?"

Hawkins- "It would've been easier if you kept your composure after seeing a pair of large breasts."

Drake instantly placed his hand on his mouth and nose as his nose bled again.

Drake- "I already told you that its hot in here!"

You- "Okay okay okay! I'll talk just PLEASE give me a second to put my kimono on!"

Drake and Hawkins agreed but Drake was the first to turn around.

Hawkins- "Do be quick, we are in a hurry."

You quickly grabbed your Kimono to put it on.

You were almost done until Hawkins broke the silence.

Hawkins- "Though I must say (Y/N), you have quite a volumptuous body, and I believe Drake here thinks the same way."

Drake- "I'll be waiting for you outside.."

You watched as Drake blindly made his way to the door.

He kept his hand on his eyes to avoid seeing you as he tried to look for the door to leave.

'This is so embarrassing..' You thought to yourself.

'Next time I'm just going to wait until AFTER Hawkins doesn't need me..'