Yandere Charlotte Kato X Shy Gardener Reader (Pt 1)

(Although the requester wants to stay anonymous, I would like to thank you for helping me with the character.)

You were scared.

You have been for a very long time.

But in the end there wasn't anything that you could've done to prevented it.

Ever since you decided to go with Pekoms to Totto Land was when you started to feel like this.

You used to be the medic of the Nox Pirates.

But when the crew was defeated by the Big Mom Pirates, the group was forced to disband in order to seek safety.

You were one of them and it made you sad to leave them.

Especially Pedro.

You two had something but Pedro insisted that you should leave, in concern for your safety.

You told Pedro that you wanted to be with him no matter what, but he didn't want to risk your safety.

So in the end you two agreed to break off the relationship you two had and remain friends, but it was hard.

You've thought about him every day and it slowly broke you.

Pedro had told you that you could find someone else who could give you the affection you deserved. 

But you were so shy and naïve that it was hard to believe in that.

And you've dealt with men that only wanted to be with you just to sleep with you.

Pedro was the only one who treated you with such kindness so of course it was hard to move on.

But you have to.

Even if it brought tears to your eyes.

Whenever you started to feel sad, all you could do was turn to the huge garden in Big Mom's palace.

You've always loved nature.

Even when you served as a medic, you had some plants and flowers in your room.

You just loved cleaning around them and making sure that they are all well watered so they could grow up to be big beautiful flowers.

You would even show such kindness towards the plant homies because even you love it when the flowers thanked you back.

It made you feel appreciated and you felt that it gave your life purpose again.

And today is no different.

You decided to check the much larger garden around the back of the palace.

None of those flowers were homies but you knew the flowers appreciated your affection.

You- "Oh my, you're all getting bigger and beautiful by the day."

When you first arrived at Big Mom's palace, the first thing you noticed were the flowers.

You saw that there was hardly anyone that payed any attention to them.

And deep down it broke your heart.

Once you were finally able to get to them, that's when you got to work.

The next day you noticed that the flowers were getting better and you've decided to tend to them yourself.

Big Mom noticed it and was very impressed with your skills and has made you the gardener of her palace.

She has a lot of flowers and plants that then job was too big for one person to handle, but you didn't mind it.