Yandere Decuplets (Boys) x Maid Reader (Pt 2) (🍋)

(Requester wanted to be anonymous)

It had been days since that previous encounter with the Decuplets and you were afraid to admit it.

But they are crazy obsessed with you.

You didn't know why.

You're just a maid, there are plenty other maids around Big Mom's palace so why you?

And why did they ALL have to obsess over you?

You couldn't even perform your cleaning duties because you would suddenly hear footsteps approaching you from behind once you were bent over.

You were tired.

No, you were sick.

You were sick and tired.

If they wanted to make a move on you then why don't they just do it already so they can forget about you?

You just wanted to just get through another day but they just make it longer than it should be.

When you were finally able to retire for the night, you just went up to your room as fast as you could before they were able to corner you again.

And luckily for you, you were able to do just that.

You opened the door just enough to slide through then closed and locked it behind you.

You sighed in relief, happy that you will be able to at least sleep peacefully tonight.

You looked over at the clock and saw that it was alittle passed 10 pm so you decided to take a nice shower to wash away all the sweat off you.

You opened your dresser to lay out your underwear, bra and nightgown on your bed so when you get out you can just put them on then go to sleep.

You then entered the bathroom that's in your room and turned on the shower.

Once the water was to your liking, you then began to remove your shoes, then strip out of your uniform then remove your undergarments and socks.

After that you entered the shower to relax under the stream.

The warm water felt nice against your skin.

If you were able to just stay in this very spot then you would've.

But it would just be a temporary relief for now.

You go and get the shampoo to start washing your hair.

Then after you get some body wash and scrub your body all over.

Once rinsed you went ahead and repeated.

You wanted to stay in the shower a bit longer but you knew the sooner you went to bed the better.

And you still had to dry your hair so its best you got out as soon as you were done.

You then turned off the water and wrapped your hair in a towel and put on your bath robe.

After exiting the bathroom you went over to your bed to put on your under garments and night gown.

Until something caught your eye.

You saw that the door wasn't locked.

You- "Huh? I thought I had locked it?"

You then walked over to lock the door.

You were about to turn back to the bed when you suddenly felt arms snake around your waist from behind.

"Just what we need, privacy.."