Pedro x Reader (🍋)

(Requested by Kioko98)

You had stayed in the Mink Tribe with the Strawhats as they were recovering from the celebration.

You all had been staying a few days and you noticed something OFF about Pedro.

He had been very grumpy as of late.

You tried to ask him what's wrong but he would just brush off the topic and go up on a tree.

You wondered if you had some something to anger him.

'But what?' you wondered.

So later that night you decided to approach him where he CAN'T runaway.

His own house.

Once you managed to find where he lived you knocked on his door, big mistake.

Or so you thought, until you found out the reason why he had been acting up.

Its mating season.

He said he cannot go into heat, but his senses are A LOT stronger during these times.

You wondered what drove him into arousal, until he told you himself.

It was YOU.

He could smell you for miles and he had tried to avoid you so he wouldn't pounce on you in front of others.

You felt bad for causing this to him so you told him that you had no problem helping him if it meant calming him down.

Pedro was hesitant at first because humans and minks do not pair but you didn't care.

You had told him that if its a relief, then you would gladly oblige.

Pedro then accepted your help after a few words of encouragement. 

At first he was a bit shy and unsure about the whole thing but once your lips touched his.

He lost all control he had.

The animal within him got out of the cage and he had you pinned against the wall in an instant.

He had desperately needed some relief from his arousal and it showed.

He wasted no time at all.

Once he tore off your pants and panties, he had lowered his pants down to his ankles and has swiftly entered you.

You weren't going to lie, it was pretty painful at first but you gave in nonetheless.

You had climaxed a good 4 times and Pedro still hadn't finished.

You wondered if he never had a mate or it had been a long time since he had found some relief.

But his animalistic thrusts showed how BADLY he wanted this release.

You moaned loudly as you felt your 5th release coming and you felt Pedro's thrusts have grown a bit sloppy.

After a few more thrusts your 5th release had triggered Pedro's as he shot his seed deep inside you.

You felt your body tremble a bit as his release was warm and continuous.

You felt his spent leak out of you the moment he pulled out of you.

You sank down on the floor as your body gave out from exhaustion.

Pedro had sat on the couch for a quick smoke before attending you.

He apologized for his brutal behavior and helped cleaned you up.

He had let you stay the night and had checked up on you since.

_________________

After about 3 more days, the crew got ready to set sail.

We had to head over to Wano while Luffy and a few others were going to Totto Land to retrieve Sanji.

Pedro was going to go with Luffy and the others so you hurried to say goodbye.

You had helped pack up so everything would be ready.

You were the last one to leave the temporary home, just to make sure you had everything.

The others were probably saying goodbye to everyone so you grabbed your bag and were about to head out too.

Until you felt warm hands embrace you from behind.

You heard a soft growl coming from behind you.

You- "P-Pedro?"

Pedro- "Shh...just give me a moment.."

You- "Pedro..we have to go already, we'll be la-AaAaah.."

You let out a soft moan as Pedro ran his tongue along your neck.

He then reached down to unbutton your pants to pull them down.

You- "Pedro...what are y-."

Pedro- "-5 minutes.."

You- "What?"

Pedro- "Please..just 5 more minutes with you..before we say goodbye."

You- "Pedro...We agreed it was a one time thing."

Pedro- "I know...but I can't stop thinking about you."

You- "What do you m-?"

Pedro- "-That night...was the most amazing thing I had ever shared with anyone...You captivated me...I think In love you.."

You- "Pedro.."

He then used his fingers to turn your head to the side so he could capture your lips in his.

The kiss was long and passionate, like a lover's should.

He then pulled back and licked your neck again.

Pedro- "Please (Y/n), 5 more minutes...that's all I ask.."

You knew you had to hurry up or else people would come looking for you.

But you've also been thinking about Pedro.

You wanted him to take you again after that night but you didn't want him to think that you were desperate.

But hearing that he wanted you too made you feel warm between your legs.

Would you two really be done in 5 minutes?

Only one way to find out.

You- "Okay...5 minutes Pedro.."

Perdo- "Thank you (Y/n)..Garchu.."

You- "Garchu."