Bartolomeo x Luffy's Sister Reader (🍋)

(Requested by FWPlacencia)

You didn't trust him at first.

Especially not with your brother Luffy.

Like seriously, this man hasn't even met your brother yet he knew EVERYONE and EVERYTHING about him AND his crew.

You thought it was just a weird coincidence that he knew your bounty, but your favorite food is where you drew the line.

This man, Bartolomeo, is creepy beyond compare.

Though you do have to admit, he is pretty cute.

And that body, enough is said about it.

But he is still weird.

Sure he was nice enough to enter the tournament in Dressrosa to give the Mera-Mera to Luffy once he won it.

And to help us take down Doflamingo and his 'posse.'

But your thoughts on him still haven't changed.

That was until he saved you from Gladius.

Gladius was about to blow up your face until Bartolomeo managed to use his barrier, separating you from the blast.

You watched him take on Gladius from behind the barrier.

You worried that Bartolomeo keeping the barrier up would interfere with his battle but he was very insistent on protecting you.

After some time, you watched as Bartolomeo imitated Luffy's attack, giving the finishing blow to Gladius. 

Once the fight was over, the barrier keeping you unharmed had been removed and Bartolomeo approached you slowly.

Bartolomeo- "Are you alright (Y/N)-senpai?"

You nodded.

You- "Y-Yes....thank you...for helping me Bartolomeo."

Bartolomeo then turned his back to you.

Bartolomeo- "(Y-Y/N)- Senpai said my name...I'm not worthy to hear my name come out from her mouth-dabe."

You chuckled.

You- "Anyways...I don't know how to return the favor, but when I do, I will let you know."

You watched as Bartolomeo shivered.

You- "Bartolomeo? Are you okay?"

Bartolomeo- "Y-Yes, just don't look at me, I am just so happy that you are finally talking to me-dabe..."

You noticed some water dripping down onto the floor in front of him.

You- "B-Barto, are you crying?"

________________

After Doflamingo's defeat, Bartolomeo had brought Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats over to his ship.

Bartolomeo insisted on taking you all to Zoe to meet up with the others.

Of course not without throwing a big party in Luffy's honor.

You watched as everyone and drank to their heart's content.

But not you, you weren't really in a party mood.

You weren't bummed out or anything, you just thought about how you were going to repay Bartolomeo for saving you.

Once you reach Zoe, you doubt you would ever see Bartolomeo again, so you need to think of something quick.