Yandere Raisin x Princess Reader

There was an island well known for their cakes.

The ingredients used to make the cakes were so irresistible that not even Mama couldn't refuse.

One taste was all it took for the Yonko to fall in love.

She then demanded to know where the cake had come from.

Of course it didn't take long for Mama to find out where the cakes had come from.

Once she found the island, she ordered to send some of her members and one of her sons to go to propose to the princess.

And which son will be the one marrying the Princess?

Charlotte Raisin.

Usually he could care less about arranged marriages, but ever since he laid eyes on the beautiful princess in the picture (you) he was the first to volunteer.

Her beauty had enticed him and he was determined to make her his.

No matter how difficult the task was.

It nearly took Raisin and the crew 3 hours to get to the Island but an extra 10 minutes to enter.

His patience getting thinner by the second.

"Halt! Who dares enter?!"

Raisin- "I am here, in behalf of Big Mom."

"B-B-Big Mom?!"

Raisin- "Yes, now if i were you, I'd let us through before further angering me..."

Without another word, the guards opened the main gate and the pirates have entered without any problems.

Once docked, one of the guards then rushed over to welcome the pirates.

"Ah!! H-Hello! And welcome to the Island..n-n-now..if m-m-may ask...w-where are you headed off to?"

Raisin- "To pay the King and Queen a visit.."

"A-A-A-A visit???"

Raisin- "Yes...Mama has requested me to speak to them..."

"Speak to them about what?"

Raisin- "I wish to marry their daughter.."

_________________

King- "WHAT IS THIS?! Who dare let these pirates here and DEMAND my respects?!"

Queen- "Big Mom is not part of our territory so why must we get involved in her little antics?"

Raisin- "Refusing Big Mom is a hue mistake on your end, if I were you...I'd accept it without any further questions."

King- "LIKE HELL WE WILL! I am not letting my daughter marry some old hag's son just because she wants the sweet cakes for herself!!"

Queen- "This is a very selfish act indeed! Leave this kingdom before we declare war on thee!!"

Raisin- "Then I supposed we have no choice..."

The pirates then turn back and head out the door.

"Raisin, if we return back empty-handed, Mama will be furious and remove the rest of our life span."

Raisin- "I have another plan."

"Eh??"

Raisin- "I was told that the princess is mostly sneaking out around this time."

"So what do you intend to do?"

Raisin- "This is what I would do if I were the princess, she would probably hiding in the gardens for about 15 minutes or so, once no one suspects her absence, she would most likely make her way over to the lowest part of the wall to hop over it, not long after there is a park...in other words, she is probably over by the pond, admiring the moon over the hills."

"What makes you think that is where she will be?"

Raisin- "I know she will be there."

_________________

(Your POV)

Something told you not to sneak off.

You would sneak off around this time and not feel guilty but something in you hesitated.

You heard your parents arguing so this was a great advantage.

When your parents are angry, usually they spend about an hour arguing to each other about it and then go out to forget about it.

Usually it takes about 3 hours for anyone to notice you were gone, but it was all the time you needed to have some alone time.

You needed it now more than before.

Before was just when you feel like it or when you have the time.

But now you HAD to make time or else you would go insane.

You stared into the moonlight as it shone beautifully into the night sky.

You then brought your hand up to look at the ring on your finger.

Your father had arranged a marriage between you and his friend's son.

You didn't like the idea of being forced into a wedding you wanted no part of.

There was still so much you wanted to do before marriage but your father didn't care.

He was more interested in the alliance between kingdoms than his own daughter's happiness.

You sighed and closed your eyes to try to relax a bit more, but you couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching you.

"There you are.."

Your eyes shot up to find a mysterious man standing besides you.

"You are a lot more prettier than the portraits I saw in the palace."

You quickly sat up and scooted away from him.

You- "Who are you?"

"My name is Raisin."

You slowly stood up.

You- "Okay Raisin...and what can I help you with?"

 Raisin- "You can help me....by accepting my proposal.."

You watched as Raisin got down on one knee.

Raisin- "I asked for your hand in marriage..."

You gulped and stepped back.

You- "Um....I...I-I'm sorry Raisin...but...I...I am already engaged..."

You lifted up your left hand to reveal the ring on your finger.

Raisin- "By who?"

You- "By...By a prince...who happens to be a friend of my father's..."

Raisin- "I see...."

Raisin then stood up and turned around to leave.

Or so you thought until he turned to glance at you.

Raisin- "Bind her..."

You- "HUH?!"

Next thing you know some men suddenly show up.

You tried to get away but one of them was already behind you and he grabbed your wrists from behind and tied them behind your back while another worked on your ankles.

You- "Wait! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RELEASE ME OR SO HELP ME I W-AAHH!!"

 Raisin then threw you over his shoulders and started walking away towards the docks.

Raisin- "Let head back to the ship."

You- "Let me go you animal! I already told you that I am already-!"

Raisin- "-I don't care if you are already engaged, you will become my wife whether you like it or not...If I were you, I would just sit back and let it happen."

You- "By kidnapping me and forcing me into marrying you?!"

Raisin- "By showing you to never refuse the Big Mom Pirates."