Yandere Raisin x Princess Reader (Pt 2) (🍋)

(Requested by MiAmoreLilian and this is a continuation.)

Once Raisin had successfully kidnapped the Princess, him and his crew made it back to the ship without any problem.

Raisin knew that it would only be a matter of time before guards start searching for the princess so they set sail immediately.

You were still struggling as Raisin still had you over his shoulder.

But Raisin had a firm grip on you that you knew escape would almost be impossible.

And to make it worse, your mouth had been gagged to prevent you from calling out for help.

You were growing tired from all that thrashing but once you saw the ship move, you began to panic.

Raisin- "I would stop struggling if I were you, I had already told you that you will become my wife and thats what you will be."

You- "MMmmmMMMmmMMmmmMM!!"

Raisin just ignored you and watched over the horizon.

"Raisin! I see guards up ahead, we must hide the princess!!"

Raisin nodded and started making his way over to a door.

Once it was opened, he took a few steps forward and removed you from his shoulder to throw you onto the floor.

You- "MMmmmMMMmm!!"

Raisin- "You will stay here until the coast is clear.."

With that Raisin made his way back to the door, closing in after him.

You started screaming through the gag, hoping that someone would hear you.

You had been screaming for nearly 5 minutes and nothing.

So instead of waiting for someone to come to the rescue, you decided to try and save yourself.

You tried to sit up but it was alot more difficult when your hands are tied behind your back.

And the face that your ankles are bound together as well was not at all helpful.

You looked around to try and find something to at least cut the ropes but nothing.

All you could see was a desk and a bed.

You guessed that this is where Raisin sleeps.

You heard people outside so you tried to find something quick before the pirates leave the Island.

Until your eye caught something.

Something shining on the floor by the window.

A Knife.

You then used your body to try and wiggle your way over to the knife but it was so far away and you were growing tired.

But you still kept going regardless.

You were so busy trying to reach the knife that you didn't even hear the door open again.

Next thing you know you were lifted up to your feet.

Raisin- "Trying to escape?"

You glared at Raisin.

Raisin then walked over to the knife to pick it up and brought it to your face.

You started to scream and thrash your head, thinking that he was going to harm you with the knife.

Raisin then placed you on the bed so your lying down and used his hand to force your head steady as he cut the gag off your mouth.