Absalom x Shy Reader (Pt 1) (🍋)

(Requested by FWPlacencia, enjoy.)

You were one of Dr. Hogback's assistants.

You only helped Hogback get the limbs and tools he needed, everything else he would do.

Your first time helping him was a bit of a hassle.

"(Y/N) DON'T TOUCH THIS!"

"(Y/N) DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

"(Y/N) YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG TOOL!"

"(Y/N) GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

"(Y/N) YOU'RE BLOCKING CINDRY FROM MY VIEW!"

But the more you put up with it the more you just stayed quiet.

You hardly had any interaction with anyone else.

You have joined the Thriller Bark Pirate not too long ago.

Dr. Hogback planned to turn you into a zombie but decided against it once he learned that you were familiar with all of his tools and gadgets.

So instead he decided to spare you and let you become his assistant.

However you didn't stay because you managed to put up with him for several months.

You stayed because you had a certain crush on someone.

Hogback- "ABSALOM!!!"

You turned around from your work station to find Absalom staring at you from the doorway.

Hogback- "GET OUT! WE ARE WORKING ON SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT!!"

Absalom- "I JUST HAPPENED TO BE PASSING BY! YOU ARE SO QUICK WITH ASSUMPTIONS!"

Hogback- "Oh? If you were just walking by then WHY ARE YOU IN MY LAB?!"

Absalom- "I WAS JUST CURIOUS THATS ALL!!!"

Hogback- "WELL CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT NOW GET OUT!!"

Absalom mumbled something before storming out from the lab with Hogback chasing after him.

Hogback- "What was that?! I heard you! COME BACK HERE!!"

You turned back to your work station with a red hue on your cheeks.

Was Absalom staring at you from behind?

If so then what was he thinking?

_________________

Hogback- "Alright (Y/N), I am going to retire for the night, go and clean up the beakers and test tubes and such and DON'T PEEK AT MY WORK!! Goodnight."

Without another word Hogback left and shut the door behind him.

You- "...yes sir.."

You proceeded to grab all the beakers and gently placed them in the sink to wash them.

You then placed all the prints away and organized the tables some, careful not to move or spill any of the components Dr. hogback has used.

Once all that was done you proceeded to carefully wash and rinse the beakers and test tubes and carefully placed them upside down to dry.

You were almost done until you felt a firm grasp on your side.

You gasp and were about to scream but you felt a hand covered your mouth.

"Hush my darling....We wouldn't want the others to hear us.."

That voice.

You nodded and you felt the hand leave your mouth and you turned around just enough to look behind you.

You- "A-Absalom?"

Absalom then pushed you a bit forward so you'd bend over the sink.

You- "Absalom..w-what are y-"

Absalom- "Just relax...I won't take long."

Absalom then unbuttoned your pants and lowered them along with your panties.

You wanted to stop Absalom but your body just stood still.

Did you seriously want this?

Having a crush on him is one thing but to let him take you like that?

Absalom- "Try to stay quiet my dear."

You- "O-O-Okay.."

You didn't even take a deep breath and you felt something push inside you.

You swung your head back and let out a loud gasp.

It was a bit painful but it was mostly uncomfortable.

Absalom didn't even give you time to adjust and he just started thrusting into you at a rough pace.

You felt your head lower little by little the more he thrusted into you.

Your face is as red as a tomato at this point.

You've always had a big crush on Absalom but you never thought that he would ever touch you like this.

Not that you were against it to begin with.

Absalom- "Its been so long..Since I've had a woman...mmmm."

You let out a couple of soft moans the more he continued to thrust in you.

After some time you started to feel a ball tighten up insided you.

Absalom- "You're getting tighter.."

You felt him pushing himself even deeper inside you that you instantly covered your mouth to avoid moaning loudly.

Absalom- "You are so damn beautiful...I've had my eye on you..ever since you joined us...but I'm damn glad Hogback didn't turn you into a zombie.."

You moaned more and more the more harder his thrusts got.

The ball inside you tightened more and more to a point that you had to tighten your legs together.

Absalom- "Oh keep doing that...I'm so close."

You felt the ball growing unbearable tight that you felt like if it didn't burst any second now then you will surely scream.

Absalom- "I'm..I'm so close baby!"

With a few more thrusts you felt the ball burst, leading Absalom to his peak.

You could feel your combined juices flow down your legs as Absalom still twitches inside you.

Once he was finished he slowly pulls out from you and you felt his seed drip out of you.

You stayed bent over the sink as Absalom fixed himself and makes his way out the door.

You should probably do the same too but the sensation of having his and your release run down your legs was just so good that you wanted to savor the moment a bit longer.

Absalom- "When will you be finished?"

You looked down at the sink and saw that you had already finished cleaning all the beakers and test tubes.

You then stood upright and pulled up your pants along with your panties.

You- "U-um..I..I-I've been done..."

Absalom- "Do you want to finish this in my bed room?"

You blushed madly but managed to nod your head.

Absalom- "Good girl."