Sanji's Sister Reader x Charlotte Katakuri

(Requested by Space_Walrus23)

You helped your baby brother, Sanji, get ready for his wedding with Pudding.

You were against the wedding from the start but you knew better than to disobey your father's orders.

You knew your father wanted this alliance more than anything but even you knew something was up.

Big Mom couldn't be trusted.

Who in this world does anyways??

But you were just a woman.

The ONLY woman in Germa 66.

You were loyal to your father.

And You were loyal to the Germa Kingdom.

And the least you wanted was to be labeled as a traitor.

So you forced yourself to accept the wedding.

Even if you knew it might cost everyone their lives.

_________________

After helping Sanji get ready, you arrived at the Tea Party where the wedding would be held.

You stood in the doorway as you watched all the attendees.

You saw a bunch of happy faces.

All members of the Charlottes there, keeping the attendees company as your family sat by Big Mom.

You still couldn't help but feel suspicious.

You had to fake your harsh attitude all your life so you can see through people.

And that's exactly what you saw in the Charlotte Family.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard spurs approach you from behind.

And they suddenly stopped right next to you.

"(Y/N)."

Your eyes softened a bit at the familiar voice.

You- "Katakuri.."

Katakuri- "You look lovely."

You chuckled.

You- "Thank you..you don't look too bad yourself."

Katakuri let out a low chuckle as he looked where you are.

Katakuri- "Nothing will happen (Y/N).."

You- "But you're not making any promises either.."

Katakuri then gazed down at you.

You- "I know your mother is up to something, I can feel it in the pit of my stomach..and you should know by now....my instincts are never wrong.."

Katakuri closed his eyes a bit before looking ahead of him again.

Katakuri- "I can't stop it (Y/N)...My loyalty goes to Mama.."

You- "While mine goes towards Germa...We are different sides of the same coin...we think alike yet our minds do not compare....this is why I refused to marry you Katakuri.."

Katakuri was quiet for a bit before he spoke up.

Katakuri- "I wouldn't try to assassinate you...if Mama told me to marry you.."

You closed your eyes as your memories from the past months flooded through your mind.

You- "....I'm sorry Katakuri...but I would.."

You and Katakuri met during a mission.

You were there to clear out the Island while Katakuri went to search for something Mama wanted.

You honestly thought he was handsome.

But you knew who he was so you prepared yourself.

You were ready to fight Katakuri, but he wasn't.

Not that he couldn't fight you, but he refused to beat you.

Katakuri knew who you were and was impressed by your battle records.

But he never thought he would ever meet you in person.

Your stunning beauty and curvaceous body had won him over almost instantly. 

So instead he decided to spare you.

But your encounters didn't go unnoticed. 

Of course no one knew that Katakuri had spared someone's life for the first time.

But in the end it gave Mama the idea of forming an alliance with the Vinsmokes.

You feared that the Yonko would have YOU marry Katakuri, seeing as you're the only female in Germa.

Though you would admit, the more time you did spend with Katakuri, the more you fell for him.

But you knew better.

If Mama decided to betray your family, then you would have to join Germa's side against the Charlotte Family.

But Judge came up with the idea to capture his 'weakest' son, Sanji, to have HIM marry into the Charlotte Family instead.

You were somewhat relieved but now your brother is caught in this mess.

You had helped him escape so he wouldn't have to deal with Judge but for him to come back against his will was too much for you to handle.

Katakuri- "I know you're distressed by the whole situation...but there's nothing I can do."

You- "I wasn't asking you to.."

You were about to step out of the doorway to join the others when Katakuri placed Mogura in front of you.

Katakuri- "I just want you to know....whatever happens in the end...My feelings for you will not change.."

You looked down for a bit and then look up at him.

You- "As much as I want to return it....I can't say the same for you.."

Katakuri nodded before removing Mogura to join Mama.

You watched him for a bit before taking a deep breath and followed after him.

Preparing for the worst that you KNOW will happen.