Daifuku x Katakuri x Oven x Perospero

(in this one-shot, they're all adults, I just put this pic because LOOK AT THEM!! XD)

There they go again.

What is it this time now?

You guessed it.

The triplet brothers are fighting AGAIN.

Only this time it is FAR different.

Flambe has made a test to see who is the favorite sibling and as usual, Daifuku is not taking it very well.

As usual Katakuri is the most favorite brother, but what Daifuku doesn't understand is why Oven is above him.

Daifuku- "HOW CAN YOU BE ONE OF THE FAVORITES WHEN YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS?!"

Oven- "And you aren't?!"

Daifuku- "I am around my siblings way more than YOU!!"

Oven- "Why do you even care?! Its just one person's opinion!"

Daifuku- "But Flambe asked ALL of our siblings!!"

Oven- "Look!! They all voted and agreed that I am better, so can you just accept it and move on like an ADULT?!"

Daifuku- "NO!!"

Oven- "CHILD!!"

Daifuku- "JERK!"

Katakuri- "You two always fight over little things..."

Oven- "This creep is always starting it!"

Daifuku- "Who are you calling a creep?!"

Oven- "You see!! We can't even have a normal conversation because all of a sudden something pisses you off!!"

Daifuku- "You give me reasons to get pissed off!"

Oven- "What the hell have I done to piss you off?!"

Daifuku- "ALL THE TIME! And I am tired of it!!"

Oven- "Tired of what?"

Daifuku- "YOU! YOU TWO ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!!"

Katakuri- "What?"

Oven- "Huh?"

Daifuku- "That's right!! You two always act like you're better than me!!"

Katakuri- "This is getting stupid.."

Oven- "Yeah! When have we ever-?"

Daifuku- "You don't know what its like to be me! Being the weakest, the most neglected and the most hated out of the bunch!!"

Katakuri- "Hated?"

Oven- "Neglected??"

Daifuku- "None of my siblings don't want to be near me because they're afraid that I might hurt them!! God you slap someone ONE time and already they label you?! I AM SICK OF IT!!"

The 2 brothers watched at Daifuku stormed out of the room, angry and emotional.

The 2 brothers stare at the open hallway for a bit longer before they ended up glancing at each other.

Oven- "Where the hell did that come from?"

Katakuri- "I don't know, but you stared it..."

______________

The next few days have been weird.

Not because Daifuku is still sulking like a child but Perospero is the one comforting him.

Perospero looked as if he was his mother trying to protect her child from bullies.

The whole thing was ridiculous.