Yandere Page One x Reader

(Requested by Dino191)

You covered your mouth as you tried to keep quiet.

You were just in your shop when a certain half spinosaurus suddenly came to your shop.

Looking for you.

It sounded crazy at first, but you had no idea your scent would attract a member of the Beast Pirates.

And not just ANY member.

But the headliner, Page One.

You honestly have never seen Page One before.

He just happened to appear in your life all of a sudden.

And its all because of your scent.

You make your own soaps and shampoos, which you sold at your little shop.

 But one day you created a new scent that you tested on yourself to see if it caused any reactions to your skin.

After a few hours the only thing that came from the fragrance is that it smelled very citrusy. 

Maybe a little TOO citrusy.

Because one day you were attacked and nearly eaten by the half spinosaurus.

But once he took a good look at you and saw that you were just a person, he somewhat calmed down.

Somewhat because he was still very upset.

But his anger vanished when he sniffed you.

His nose went to your hair, taking long whiffs.

Then his nose moved to your face.

And then your neck.

He let out a few pleasant hums the longer he sniffed you.

Next thing you know he began to follow your every move.

He was behind you like a predator following his prey's every move.

Wherever you went, he went.

At first you had thought that it was the fragrance he was most attracted to so you decided to stop using it completely to see if he would leave.

He didn't.

Even if you stopped using that fragrance for a week, he would still find you.

Each and every day you saw him, you swore he grew more and more obsessed.

You could be asking a man directions or for help and you would find out he was killed either later that day or the next morning.

It honestly scared you.

If Page One was actually possessive towards you then who knows what he would do to you the moment he finds you.

So you tried your best to avoid him, but he keeps coming back.

Almost like that fruity scent had stuck to you.

But how could a simple fragrance cause a man to grow obsessed instantly?

You were hiding in a secret passage that was in the floor of your shop.

You watched through the tiny opening as Page One searched and sniffed.

"I know you're in here, come out come out wherever you are.."

You could've sworn you could hear your heart beating in your ears.

Never in your life had you thought that someone would become crazy for you.

You figured it was just the fragrance but no, the fragrance was just the beginning.

He soon realized how beautiful you were and that your face was as 'sweet as a cherry.'

He would even sneak to your home and watched you sleep just because he felt like it.

Or when he could sometimes lick the side of your neck just so everyone knows your 'his'.

One thing after another and then his 'affection' grew worse to a point that you ended up moving your shop.

Like that even helped.

"I can smell you my dear...you're still as sweet as a cherry.."

You had stopped using your fragrance for almost a month and he can STILL smell you.

You suddenly couldn't see anything as Page One stood over your hiding spot.

You watched as he grew impatient.

You feared that he would start destroying the shop, not even caring that you put your time and money into creating it.

So with no luck of searching you, he started to leave.

You let out a small puff of relief once you heard his footsteps leaving.

Or you thought he left.

Before you could even catch your breath, the secret door was torn away from the floor, revealing your half scared form.

"There you are.."

You panicked as you tried to run away from the half spinosaurus.

But he managed to plant his foot on your robe, forcing you to fall back.

You cursed yourself for not tying your kimono properly as it loosened up, causing most of the robe to hang onto the floor.

"You think you can get away from me?"

Page one then grabbed you by the torso to lift you closer to him.

You tried to fight back but he was too large and strong that your actions did nothing to him.

"You are so cute when you try to act tough."

He then brought you closer to him as he gave you a long lick along your neck.

You shivered from the sensation as you tried to push him away.

"You think you can push me away? Nonono, ever since I smelled that fruity scent on  you, I just knew you were meant to be mine."

You- "It was just a coincidence, I wasn't trying to attract you!"

"Too late doll, you got me so hooked onto you that I don't want to let go, so get used to it, because I'm not going anywhere.."