Jack x Stubborn Charlotte Reader (Pt 1)

(Requested by MissCookieButter, also I would like to sincerely apologize for the super late update, depression has been hitting me really hard lately but I will try my hardest to get all the rest of the requests done asap. Thank you for being patient and I hope these requests were worth the wait.)

You had received word that one of Kaido's men has been spotted near Totto Land.

Mama was not pleased by it so she sent you to go set him straight.

See what his intentions are.

See if he plans to attack Mama.

If he does then you will be the one to finish it.

You are one of Mama's strongest siblings.

If you were born sooner then you would've been one of the Sweet Commanders.

But you honestly didn't care.

Just as long as your strengths and talents were recognized by Mama then you were pleased where you are.

You were waiting inside your ship with your crew, just waiting for the call that one of Kaido's ships had been spotted.

It had been hours and nothing.

You were starting to grow bored.

You had already finished the tea that was in the pitcher.

And you don't even like tea.

But you still drank it because there was nothing else to do.

You were growing impatient.

Who ever dared to go near Totto Land must be hiding with its tail between its legs.

God how badly you craved for adrenaline.

If Kaido's men really are as tough as they seem, then you'd wanna see it for yourself.

"(Y/N)-Sama!! I spot a ship!! I see the Beasts Pirate's Jolly Roger on the flag!!"

You put down your cup of tea and stood from your chair.

You- "Its about damn time! Bring us closer!"

"But (Y/n)-Sama! what if they attack us?"

You scoffed.

You- "If they attack us...then obviously we attack back.."

"But (Y/N)-Sama, we mustn't start a war between Yonkos!"

You- "They already did the moment they set foot into our turf, now, Bring.Us.Closer.."

_________________

You knew that they would attack.

And they did.

Luckily you had a devil fruit power that allowed you to create bubbles that can be used to trap people or objects in them.

This went on until you were close enough to jump onto their ship.

Once you landed on the enemy's ship, you saw all the guns and weapons pointed at you.

You- "Calm yourselves..I'm not here for trouble, just bring the captain of this ship to me and no one gets hurt."

"You ain't talking to no one!"

"Yeah, so unless you're looking for trouble, I suggest you keep walking."

You - "Me? walk away? Hah...If anything I should be telling that to you ALL of you, you're all too close to Mama's territory, so I took it upon myself to tell you all to leave...because if you don't, then I will mount all of your heads onto my wall.."

You heard guns being pointed at you.

You were ready to activate your Devil Fruit until you all heard loud and heavy footsteps approaching the surface of the ship.

You waited for the sound until the captain appeared and finally came to view.

The moment Jack's eyes laid upon yours, that angry look on his face put a sinister smirk on yours.

You- "Well well well...If it isn't Jack...I'd never thought I'd see you again."

Jack- "Keep on dreaming, I'm not here to make small talk, now GET OFF MY SHIP."

You giggled and walked forwards towards him.

You- "Oh Jack, if only you were at tough as you were cute."

Jack's eyes narrowed as he swung his oddly bent sword at you.

You swiftly jumped and landed on one of the sails.

You- "oh come on now, I'm not hurting anyone."

Jack- "Then this won't take long.."

You- "oh no have I done something wrong?"

Jack- "Your sarcasm will not save you..now get off my ship!"

He swung his weapon at you again and again until you landed on his main sail.

Jack was prepared to swing again until you spoke up.

You- "Ahahah, Keep on swinging your toy and you and your crew are STRANDED!"

Jack- "..Stubborn wench....stop running and FIGHT ME!"

You- "Hmmmm, I don't know, fighting weak opponents is so boring and a complete waste of time."

Jack- "Why you little b-."

You- "-I dare you to finish that sentence.."

You both angrily stared at each other before you saw Jack drop his arms slowly, his grip on his sword not faltering.

You held your head high in victory and jumped off the main sail and onto the deck.

You- "So here's the deal...for as long as you and your crew are near Totto land...I will remain on the ship until you all leave..pull any tricks and I won't hesitate to start a war between Emperors.."

Jack's crew tensed at the thought while Jack remained unfazed.

After a few moments of silence, Jack then turned around to head back to the captain's quarters.

Jack- "No one harm her...we are leaving..."

You- "Oh..leaving already? And here I thought we could catch up."

Jack then stopped in his tracks and glanced over at you.

Jack- "There is nothing to catch up on.."

You- "Really now? Because...my feelings for you haven't changed you know.."

Jack then turned to glare at you but you kept that smirk on your face.

Jack- "You are still as stubborn as the day we first met.."

You- "Oh?..But you didn't mind it before."

Jack- "Because I didn't meet you as Charlotte (Y/N).."

You- "Yet here we are again...only this time...as enemies."