Yandere Cracker x Young Reader (Part 5)

(Requested by Shaytomi)

After what Cracker had forced you to go through, you seeked help IMMEDIATELY.

You didn't want to give Cracker the satisfaction of hearing you moan while he violated you.

You have been forced to do it with him several times and you STILL hated it.

Not even when your body was forced to give in did you enjoy it.

Luckily you were able to find a doctor that was willing to help you.

She gave you herbs, that were safe for the baby of course, to help you balance your hormones so you wouldn't feel horny, especially around Cracker.

And thankfully for you they worked.

Cracker was pretty upset to find you resisting his urges like before.

He would ask you what happened to his wife who wanted so much attention, to which you responses with a HMPH and turned away from him.

You didn't want to face him anymore.

After losing the battle to resist, you realized how weak you truly were.

And it scared you. 

If it weren't for those herbs then it would've been 2 against 1.

And you didn't want to have to fight yourself again.

When Cracker would go attend his daily duties, you would go spend the little freedom you had with your parents.

You parents were always so happy to see you, but they were worried for your well being, saying that you should be at home resting instead of using the little energy you had to go visit them.

But you would just tell them that you just hated being alone in the palace.

This went of for a few days and it all ended the same way.

Cracker would show up at your parent's shop to bring you home, stating that you need to 'rest up' for the baby.

But in truth, he wants you home so he could try to have his way with you again, only to fail at the end.

Except this time, his patience had completely vanished.

Cracker- "Stop fighting already! You act like this is the first time we've done this!"

You tried to push Cracker off you as he tried to open your legs so he could lay in between them.

You had tried swinging at him, nothing.

You tried squirming away, nothing.

You even tried biting him, nothing.

Its almost like he already knew what you were going to do.

And he didn't like it at all.

You could feel it as his grip on you grew painful and uncomfortable.

You- "Get off me you bastard! I already told you I don't want this!!"

Cracker- "I just want to relieve your stress!"

You- "You can relieve it by LEAVING ME ALONE!"

Cracker- "And here I thought you were finally giving in to me.."

You- "I will never give in you sick f*ck!"

Cracker's movements ceased as his eyes narrowed.

Cracker- "Watch your language...the baby is listening.."