Charlotte Cracker x Reader

((This was requested by FeeFairyTailBee, also a little side note, reader is in her 20s for this one-shot. Enjoy c:))

Cracker has been acting strange these past few days.

He knows it.

Even his whole family knows it.

And it bothered him whenever someone brings it up.

Which is in every time he attends the meeting between the other Sweet Commanders.

Smoothie- "Cracker?"

Cracker- "What?"

Smoothie- "Did you even hear what I said?"

Cracker- "Of course I did, what? You think I don't listen during family meetings?!.."

Smoothie- "So..?"

Cracker- "So, what?"

Smoothie just facepalmed and looked at Katakuri.

Katakuri- "Just tell him again, he obviously wasn't paying attention."

Cracker- "I was too!!"

Smoothie- "So what's gotten into you?"

Cracker- "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

Katakuri- "You've been acting strange, not only that but you haven't performed your duties like before."

Cracker- "I've performed them just fine!! Geez, will you all stop bugging me about it!!"

Smoothie and Katakuri then looked and whisperes to each other.

Cracker- "Hey!! We still have alot to discuss so drop the subject and hurry up with this, we already wasted most of the day on this stupid subject!!!"

----------------------------

After the gathering, Cracker was about to make his way back to his ship when he suddenly passed a mirror.

"WIWIWIWI!!"

Cracker just groaned.

Cracker- "What do you want Brulee?"

Brulee suddenly poked out of the mirror.

Brulee- "Why are you so cranky, Aniki?"

Cracker- "I'M NOT CRANKY!! I'm just not in a very good mood today."

Brulee- "Oh you're cranky all right, and I know why."

Cracker suddenly tensed and turned to glare at his sister.

Cracker- "what...?"

Brulee- "It's (Y/N), isn't it?"

Brulee swore that she was Cracker blush a teeny bit before he turned his back towards her.

(Y/N) works at a Café in the middle of Totto Land. Cracker was on his way, in his biscuit armor, to see what Big Mom had called him for when he suddenly saw her from the corner of his eye. 

The way her (H/C) hair flowed in the gentle breeze.

The way her (E/C) eyes sparkled in the light.

And the way her laugh sounded. 

It was then and there that he had fallen hard for the 20 year old. 

Cracker had tried many times to try and approach her but he was not good at expressing his feelings. 

He feared that he might've missed his chance when he saw her with another man a week ago. 

Brulee- "Are you blushing, Ani-?"