Charlotte Perospero x Reader (🍋)

(Requested by Blue-cloud-7)

Charlotte Perospero almost never has time for himself.

From being the minister of Candy and the eldest among all his siblings, he barely has any time for himself.

He barely even has time to sit down.

Though he does love his family and takes his job very seriously, even he knows he needs to take a break every now and then.

But HOW? he wondered.

What can he do to relieve the stress that has been causing him as of late?

So far the only thing that causes him delight is watching other people suffer.

But he can't really do that to just anyone.

If he was going to inflict pain into someone then it had to be with someone he hates or pities because if not then where's the fun in that?

That is until he met YOU.

You were one of the maids in his palace but one day you accidentally broke one of his sculptures and he was not pleased about it one bit.

His candy sculpture was not big, but he has put his heart and soul into making it and now its ruined.

He had you punished but he noticed something off about you.

As your back gets lashed, you couldn't help but let out some moans.

He sat back and grinned at the sweet sound coming from your mouth.

He could see your arousal through your shirt and how your face contorted in both pain and pleasure.

And that's when Perospero found his little stress reliever.

_________________

You- "AHH!! M-MASTER PEROS!! I-IT HURTS!!"

Perospero- "Do you want me to stop, Perorin?"

You- "N-No!! Please!! It hurts too good!!"

Perospero watched you with a grin on his face as he poured drops of melted chocolate all over your torso.

He had your arms bounded onto the bed with candy so then only think you could do is squirm.

The burning sensation was unbearable but because of the cold air coming from the window, the melted candy that hit your skin would cool down and harden almost instantly.

Perospero- "You make such sweet noises my Candy Girl."

Perospero then tilted the chocolate over to let a large drop of chocolate call on your breasts.

You- "OOHH!! MASTER PEROS!!"

 Perospero- "Does that hurt, Perorin? You must be suffering, let me help you with that, Perorin..."

Perospero then leaned down and licked the somewhat hardened chocolate off your breasts, flicking your hardened nipples with his tongue from time to time.

You- "O-oh!"

Perospero grinned as he felt your leg rubbing against his side a bit.

Perospero- "You want it Candy Girl?"

You nodded while letting out some whimpers.

Perospero- "Do you think you deserve it?"

You- "Oh yes Master Peros..please...I need you now.."

Perospero- "Kukuku, I love it when you beg for it."

You then heard a zipper go down as Perospero spread your legs out so he could settle between them.

Perospero- "You are such a naughty little servant..."

You- "Only for you master.."

Perospero then entered you in one thrust, groaning as he felt you tense inside.

Perospero- "Easy Candy Girl, I wouldn't want to have to send you to the infirmary again, Perorin."

You nodded as Perospero thrusted at a slow yet rough pace.

Perospero watched as your winced each time he hit you deep inside.

He also noticed how tight you clenched your fists every time he hit a certain spot.

And he listened as your moans got louder and louder the rougher he got.

Perospero- "You want to cum my candy girl?"

You nodded.

Perospero- "Do you want me to come inside of you?"

You- "Oh yes master! Please give it to me!"

Perospero- "Do you think you deserve it my dear?"

You- "Yes Master..I've been such a good girl..please.."

Perospero- "Kukuku...Indeed you have.."

Perospero then pushed your knees against your chest as his thrusts got harder and faster.

He let out a pleasured grunt as he felt your walls closing more and more the deeper he went.

He listened as your moans got raspy, almost as if he made you scream so much that you lost your voice.

Perospero- "Oh I am so close my Candy Girl."

You- "Oh master please give it to me! I want it!!"

You then threw your head back and moaned as much as your voice let you as he hit a spot, instantly triggering your orgasm.

Your release triggered Perospero's orgasm a few short seconds later.

Perospero then pulled out as you felt both his and your release leak out of you.

You were so sensitive that you felt yourself trembling at the sensation.

Perospero- "Such a mess you have made, Perorin."

Perospero got off the bed and tucked himself back in his pants and fixed his coat.

He then released you from the candy binds as he fixed himself before heading out the door.

You sat up on his bed and noticed he is about to leave.

You- "Thank you Master.."

Perospero stopped and turned around to glance at you.

Perospero- "No, thank YOU my Candy Girl, you always know what to do to relieve my stress."

You- "I would do anything for you Master Peros.."

Perospero then walked back to the bed and leaned down to place a hungry kiss on your lips.

He pulled back a few seconds later to make his way out.

Perospero- "Put your uniform on and clean up this mess, you shameful woman."

You- "Yes Master.."