Yandere Smoothie x Abused Reader (🍋)

(This was requested by camdawg2 and the title says it all so read with caution.)

You- "AAHHHH!! S-SMOOTHIE-SAMAAAA!!!!"

You screamed in agony as Smoothie wringed you over her oversized cup.

Smoothie- "Oh keep screaming my dear, your screams sound like music to my ears."

She wringed you tighter in order to make you scream louder.

That moment you thought you were going to die but like before, once she sees wrinkles on you, she stops.

You felt your body tremble from the painful sensation.

And apparently Smoothie is enjoying every second of your misery.

While watching you tremble, she brings her quarter filled cup up to her lips and drinks your fluid.

Smoothie- "Mmmm...so sweet."

You watched as Smoothie drinks your juice as if it were water.

Smoothie- "You've been eating more fruit like I asked you to..good girl."

Smoothie then brought you closer to her as she placed a kiss onto your back.

Smoothie- "Oh I wished you had a lot of juice on you, but if I try to wring you up, you'll probably die once my cup reaches halfway."

Smoothie then thought for a moment before she decided to place you on the inside of her cup.

Smoothie- "I wonder...."

She then positioned her cup in between her thighs to keep it stable.

Smoothie- "..how do you taste on the other end?"

You- "The..other end?"

Smoothie- "take off your panties.."

You were confused at first but you obeyed and slid your panties off from under your dress.

Smoothie- "Now lift up your dress and sit down."

You hesitated but obeyed nonetheless.

Smoothie- "Now spread your legs, show me your delicacy."

You blushed at the request but did as you were told.

Smoothie- "Eve down there...you look so.damn irresistible."

You blushed madly at the comment.

Smoothie- "...I wonder how much you can squirt out in one round."

Without warning, Smoothie then rubber her large finger against your exposed flower.

You-"AHH!! S-SMOOTHIE!!"

You tried to squirm away but Smoothie held you steady with her other hand.

Smoothie- "Don't fight it...unless you really want me to hurt you."

Smoothie then rubbed a bit harder, making it a bit painful.

You- "S-Smothie- sama, y-youre hurting me!"

Smoothie- "I can feel you clenching from the inside a bit, I think you're enjoying this too much."

After some time Smoothie's movements grew more rougher that you swore she prematurely started your cycle.

You- "Smoothie!...haha...I-I feel something coming!"

Smoothie- "Let it out, don't hold back, I want to know how you taste."

You moaned more and more as Smoothie's fingers got even more rougher.

You tried to hold it in a bit longer to try and make the sensation a bit more enjoyeable but Smoothie had her finger ron your clit.

You flinched as her fingers went down to your clit.

At that moment your patience was thinning.

So deciding that you couldn't hold it anymore, you decided to let it out and your juices spilled out of you and into Smoothie's cup.

Smoothie- "that's it (Y/N), let it out all out."

Once you were done Smoothie lifted you out of her mug and stared at your juices for a bit.

Smoothie- "It smells so good, let see how it tastes."

In an instant Smoothie brought the cup up to her lips and drank it all up.

Smoothie then licked her lips once she was done.

Smoothie- "So delicious.."

You- "S-Smoothie.."

Smoothie- "From now on, I will drink  you from underneath, understand?"

You didn't like the idea of Smoothie fingering you for your juices because 1 it was extremely painful and 2 its humiliating. 

But you would have to be an idiot to disobey Smoothie's orders.

You- "Y-Yes Smoothie- sama.."

Smoothie- "oh and...Drink more water, I want to be able to get more out of you next time.

You- "Y-Yes ma-am.

(Sorry this was short >.<)