Dracule Mihawk x Shank's Daughter Reader (Part 2) (🍋)

(This is pretty long so brace yourselves XD)

(Mihawk's POV)

Before entering her little house I have noticed that the men that stalked her earlier have persisted.

I tried not to make it obvious to worry the poor woman but I knew if I left then they would surely break in.

So with that reason I accepted her invitation and entered after her.

I watched as she boiled some water and placed the tea leaves into 2 tea cups.

Some time has passed and I decided to break the silence.

Me- "You live quite distant from the post office."

"Oh...um...I don't really mind it, I like taking walks, it helps me clear my head."

I couldn't help but notice something familiar about her, not because of her haki but something else.

Though I couldn't really put my finger on it.

"Oh, excuse me but, I don't think I've ever told you my name, its (Y/n)."

Me- "It is a pleasure to meet you (Y/N), I am Dracule Mihawk."

It was at that instant she looked away, almost like she is thinking about something.

Me- "Is something troubling you (Y/N)?"

(Y/N)- "Oh...n-no its just that....I feel like I have heard of that name somewhere..."

I chuckled.

Me- "Do you know of the seven warlords?"

With that she walked over and placed the cups of tea at the table.

(Y/N)- "Well my father had mentioned that to me before but he also told me the less I know the better.."

Me- "I see..."

I watched her as she sipped her cup of tea.

Me- "Where is your father?"

(Y/N)- "Oh....um....he.....he..uh.."

Me- "Its alright, you don't need to answer it if its hard."

(Y/N)- "Thank you.."

I took the cup in front of me and brought it up to my lips.

It caught me by surprise.

Me- "This tea tastes....different."

(Y/N)- "Oh...if you don't like it I can always just-"

Me- "-No no, its just I've had this tea before, but this is the first time I can actually taste it rather than smell it."

(Y/N)- "Its a secret technique that one of my father's friends had taught me."

Me- "Well he taught you very well."

I saw her smile before she took another sip.

I didn't know why I even bothered but I noticed that she didn't have a ring on.

Me- "You are not married?"

(Y/N)- "Huh?"

Me- "I apologize for being blunt, but I notice you don't have a ring on, surely a woman like you has someone."

She shifted a bit.

Perhaps I was being a bit too forward.

(Y/N)- "Um...I..I'm not usually good around men...I mean...I would love to be married but.....Father has told me that not all men are nice so...how do I know if a man really likes me?"