Charlotte Oven X Maid Reader X Charlotte Daifuku (🍋)

This story was requested by KippLana. I had already planned on making a one shot for Oven and Daifuku. But never both at the same time until this person requested it so, or at least I hope this was the request lol. This is a threesome so if that makes you uncomfortable then please don't read, if not then I hope you enjoy :P))

You knew this was wrong.

So wrong but man it felt so right.

You worked for Big Mom but you couldn't help but develop a secret crush on The Triplet Brothers.

At first you had a crush on Katakuri but the interest slowly faded away once you realize how difficult it is to try and get near him.

So you settled for the other two brothers.

How bad you wanted them.

How much you craved for them.

But you knew it could never happen.

No matter how many times you would attend to them when they visited.

And even if you moaned out their names when you masturbated on your spare time.

You could never have them.

If Big Mom ever found out about your crush on her sons, she would find it ridiculous, and who knows, maybe she would even kill you for considering yourself worthy for her sons.

Her sons would also find your crush ridiculous, and why wouldn't they? They are Ministers while you are just a maid, so of course you are unworthy to them.

You tried to brush the feeling off but it was hard.

Each time you see them you would just rub your legs together.

And your skirt wasn't long enough to cover your legs so of course it was merely impossible to hide it.

You just hoped this "secret crush" would just remain a secret, for your sake.

________________

Big Mom is having a tea party today so her sons are here in the palace.

As a maid you have to make sure that they are comfortable and get everything that they need.

You felt awkward going up to their rooms because, well, you masturbated last night and moaned their names.

Luckily you kept your voice down so no one noticed but still, it was awkward.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Enter."

First you entered Oven's room and he was just staring out the window.

Oven- "What do you want?"

You- "Oh, um, I just wanted to know if you needed anything."

Oven then turned around to look at you and you swore you saw a glint in his eyes.

Oven- "come closer.."

You nodded and obeyed, but as Oven got closer to look at you, you suddenly felt like avoiding eye contact.

Oven- "Why do you sound so shy?"

You- "Um...I beg your pardon?"

Oven- "Yes...You also look shy to me...almost as if you're embarrassed."

You- "Oh, no, I am anything but.."

Oven- "Are you sure?..Because I recalled my brother and I hearing a woman moaning out mines and my brother's names last night."