Admiral Ryokugyu x Voluptuous Vice Admiral Reader (🎄) (🍋)

(Requested by Pandasupergirl)

You weren't sure if Admiral Ryokugyu even celebrated Christmas but you got him something nonetheless.

Well,  something for his eyes at least.

You went out for a walk one day and stumbled upon a shop that was quite explicit.

And it made you think of a certain someone and decided to make this an opportunity to spend Christmas with him.

_________________

It was Christmas Eve and you took a deep breath as you stepped out of your quarters and made your way toward's the Admiral's.

You made your way up wearing your Marine coat.

And we're not talking about the coat draped on their shoulders like a cape.

You ACTUALLY wore yours the way it was made.

A COAT.

Marines looked at you weirdly because its sort of weird looking to find someone wearing their marine coat with the buttons on and everything.

And you were honest, it did feel weird.

But once you made it to the Admiral's headquarters then you could wear it the way you usually do.

Once you were in front of Ryokugyu's door, you knocked thrice and waited for his cue.

"Come in.."

You opened the door and entered inside.

Ryokugyu- "Ah, there you are (Y/N)..I was wondering where you went."

You- "I'm sorry Admiral, I went into a nearby town and got a bit carried away at one of the shops."

Ryokugyu- "Oh? And what kind of shop is it?"

You- "The kind that gave me an idea on what to give you for Christmas."

He laughed.

Ryokugyu- "I don't really care for Christmas, but I'll take whatever gift you got me, since its from you."

You smiled as you turned around to slowly began to unbutton your coat.

Ryokugyu- "Oh? You going to strip for me? I'm liking my present so far."

You chuckled and rolled your eyes at his stupid remark and you began to slowly peel your coat off by the shoulders.

Ryokugyu- "Hmmm, I'm seeing red underneath that coat."

You then slowly slid it down your arms until the coat slipped off and it fell down to your feet, revealing the Christmas lingerie you have on.

You heard the admiral whistle as you turned around so he can get a good view of the front part.