Husband Perospero X (Pregnant) Wife Reader (Pt 3)

(Requested by CastielMeetsConnor. This is also a continuation to the previous Perospero one shots so ENJOY!! Also I refused to pick a gender so...just read it hehe. cX)

*Due Date*

9 months has never felt so long before.

As your belly grew, so did your crazy mood swings.

They have gotten so bad to a point that you were certain Perospero would leave you.

But he didn't.

And you were grateful, because labor is by far the scariest thing to handle alone.

The pain was so agonizingly horrible that you've regretted complaining about being pregnant.

At first you though JUST COME OUT ALREADY.

But now its more like NEVERMIND, STAY INSIDE IF YOU WANT.

But what comes in, must come out eventually.

And now you're in the emergency room, clutching onto your husband's hand as each contraction worsens.

You- "PEROOOOS!!"

Perospero- "I am here, what is it?"

You- "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET ME PREGNANT!!"

Perospero- "It was going to happen some day, Perorin."

You- "YOU COULD'VE WAITED A COUPLE MORE YEARS!!"

Perospero- "Kukuku, but you looked so irresistible in red my Candy Girl."

You- "SHUT UP! DON'T REMIND M- AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

After a couple of contractions, the doctor comes in and checks you.

Doctor- "Alright, on the next contraction I'm going to need you to push Mrs (Y/N)."

You- "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ON WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK I'M READY FOR THIS?!"

Doctor- "Well you are fully dialated so you're going to have to start pushing now, whether you're ready or not."

You then started whimpering and you felt Perospero's hold tighten around your hand.

Perospero- "You can do it my Candy Girl, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

You gave your husband a weak smile and took a few deep breaths before starting to push out your little miracle.

_________________

After a long and strenuous 20 minute labor, you finally pushed out your baby girl.

At first you were confused at the sight of the little bundle.

The baby is the same size as a normal human baby, nothing out of the ordinary though, yet your belly looks like its about to burst.

Was it normal for your belly to grow a whole lot bigger than the baby?

Or could it be...

Doctor- "I see another head, you have to push again."

You and Perospero looked at each other in shock until the familiar wave of pain snapped you out of your thoughts.

Only this time it was WAY worse than before.

Doctor- "I think this baby is a lot bigger than the previous one."

You- "CHARLOTTE PEROSPERO!! I REALLY HATE YOU FOR THIS!!"

 ________________

After another 45 minutes you finally pushed out the last bundle.