Perospero x Maid Reader (🍋)

((A/N: I had a couple of past requests for Perospero and Katakuri so I'll probably make a couple c: Perospero is alot younger in this story and also this is a LEMON so enter at your own risk.))

You have been a maid for the Charlotte family for quite some time now, Big Mom had you work for her after seeing how well you handled her children, reguardless of their deformalities. You didn't mind them though, you always thought that every child deserved to be loved, if only Big Mom did the same.

One day you were trying to cheer up Pudding, who cried after coming home from being picked on by the other children. You loved Pudding, she was adorable and caring when she was happy. But when she is wearing her crazy face, you were always the first to try and take the knife from her hands. Of course you ended up with a couple of cuts on your arms but it had to be done.

You got on your knees to try to wipe off the little girl's tears but they just kept coming.

Pudding- "I am such a freak..."

You- "Oh no, not at all. Those kids are just mean to you because you look different."

Pudding- "What does that mean?"

You- "They're just not used to seeing someone with 3 eyes is all, I mean I've never seen anyone else except you either, but I was never mean to you."

Pudding- "That's because you have to be nice to me..."

You- "oh no, its not because I have to be, its because I care so much about you."

Pudding sniffles and wipes her tears off her face before looking up at you.

Pudding- "You do?"

You- "Absolutely, even if you were my daughter, I'd still love you no matter what."

Pudding's eyes then lit up and she threw her arms up and gave you a tight hug, you happily returned it.

Pudding- "Thank you (Y/N), I don't know what I'd do without you."

You- "You're welcome Pudding, I'll always be with you no matter what."

Pudding- "(Y/N), will you play tea time with me?"

You- "Of course I will, what kind of tea do you want?"

Pudding- "Chamomile! I'll go and make some!"

You- "Wait, hold on a minute Pudding, you're still too young to be making tea all by yourself. How about I make the tea, and I'll meet you back in your room in about 15 minutes?"

Pudding- "Okay! don' forget the cookies!!"

You- "Of course not, we should still have some from the last time we made them the other day."

Pudding- "Okay (Y/N), I'm going to go to my room and get the table set up!"

You- "Alright then, I'll be there in a few minutes."

Pudding squealed happily and she quickly went to her room and you made your way into the small kitchen down the hall.

The small kitchen is always empty and quiet, mostly because its only big enough to fit about 5 normal sized people.

_________________

Once you reached the small kitchen, you went and put the water to boil in a Kettle. And while you waited for the water to boil, you get the tea leaves and the cookies. You were so focused on getting everything together that you didn't notice the tall man approaching you from behind.

You suddenly gasped when you felt his hands groping you from behind.

You- "...M-Master Peros? what are y-?"