Dracule Mihawk x Shank's Daughter Reader (Part 6)

(There will be 2 endings for this, I hope I do not disappoint.)

(Your POV)

The doctor comes in for the umpteenth time to check up on me.

And each time its the same, he tells me I am not quite ready to start pushing.

You thought it was going to get better once the babies are out but apparently, you have to be open at a certain length in order to push the babies out and it gets harder and harder.

You were laying in bed as you began to sob as the pain got worser and worser.

You haven't felt pain like this in your entire life.

You struggled to keep your eyes open as the pain was making you pass out.

Is this what your mother went through before she died?

Is it only you that felt pain like this?

Did other pregnant women suffer through this pain when they were having their children?

You began to scream as you felt the pain again.

It felt like you were going to split into two.

You clenched your lover's hand the threw your head back as the pain worsens.

You wanted to push but the doctor had told you not to.

But it was so hard.

You felt the pressure all the way down to your spine that you just wanted it to end.

You- "MIHAWK!!!"

Mihawk- "What is it?"

You- "It-It hurts so bad!!"

Mihawk- "I know my dear, surely you won't have to wait long before this all ends."

You- "I..I fell like..I'm going to die!"

Your father held your other hand as he pats a wet cloth across your forehead.

Shanks- "It is very painful (Y/N) but every woman goes through this when they're having a baby."

You- "M-Mom too??"

Shanks- "Especially your mother."

The doctor then reenters the room to check on you and sure enough, you are finally at the right length.

After the doctor kicks everyone out of the room, minus your father and lover, he starts gathering his things to help with your delivery.

You got nervous at the thought.

You were tempted to push before but now the pain was so intense that you weren't sure if you could even do this anymore.

Doctor- "Alright (Y/N), on your next contraction I want you to push hard okay?"

You- "I..I don't think I can..."

Mihawk- "Yes you can, we will be here to encourage you."

Shanks- "You've made it this far (Y/N), it would be pointless to give up now."

You nodded and grunted as the contraction grew.

Doctor- "Okay (Y/N) I need you to push!"

You clenched your father's and lover's hands tightly as you began to push.

You let out a lound, painful grunt as you felt the sensation grew worse and worse the harder you pushed.

The painful sensation was now an uncomfortable burning sensation that you couldn't help but stop pushing.