Pedro x Reader (Pt 2) (🍋)

((This is a continuation to my previous Pedro One Shot and this was requested by LadyBune. Also this is a lemon, as shown on the title.))

Pedro wondered how you two would get to Zou even though he almost has no idea where the island is located.

You then remembered something and mentioned that you would often see an elephant like creature pass by from a distance while you stared out into the ocean.

Pedro asked you how often you would see it and you told him every 3 days or so.

Pedro then explained to you that the Elephant's name is Zunisha and that Zou is located on his back.

After some preparation you and Pedro would use the boat that you last used to get to the island years ago and headed straight in the direction where you would find Zunisha.

You wanted to help Pedro row the boat but he insists on doing it himself, and that he didn't want you to get tired for trying to push his weight.

After about a day or so, you and Pedro saw Zunisha approaching in your boat's direction.

Pedro suggested that he should leave the boat floating in its place and wait until Zunisha got close enough so he can carry both you and himself up to the elephant's back.

After about an hour, Zunisha was within range and you tightly held onto Pedro as he climbed up its legs in order to reach the island, which you both did.

_________________

You could tell that Pedro missed his home so much because he would carry you through tree tops.

You asked if he hated being on the ground but he told you that he's only on the tree tops so they could reach the tribe faster. 

You were extremely worried about meeting the other Minks at first but you realized you were all worried for nothing after seeing how friendly everyone is.

Though you only preferred Pedro's cheek up against yours after receiving Garchu's from everyone.

That same night there was a huge banquet in your honor for saving Pedro's life.

Never in your life have you thought that you would ever feel so welcomed until you arrived at Zou.

At sometime during the celebration you were starting to feel tired so Pedro carried you to the tree tops to take you to his home.

You asked Pedro if leaving during your celebration would be disrespectful to the Minks but he told you that everyone is probably too drunk to even notice your absence. 

After some time on the tree tops, Pedro stopped on a tree branch and you noticed that the stump waa a whole lot bigger than all the other trees stumps.

You- "Pedro? Why did you stop?" 

Pedro- "Because we're here.."

You- "huh??"

You were confused until he turned towards the stump and you saw that there was a door on it.

You- "You live inside a tree?"

Pedro- "I've always preferred being above the ground."

You giggled.

You- "You are such a big kitty."

Pedro blushed and carried you throught the door, closing it afterwards.

Once inside he placed you down and you looked around.