Charlotte Katakuri x Mermaid Princess Reader (Pt 2)

(Requested by TaylorAnimeLover and this is part 2 of the previous Mermaid Princess one shot)

Ever since after the wedding, you were now living with your husband.

Well not really living with Katakuri perse. 

But you live under the island.

Well not really under the island but there is an underwater palace that also leads to his actual palace.

You use your Bubble Bubble fruit to create a coat around you so you could be able to swim underwater but you usually try to stay inside the palace for the most part.

It is underwater but its not entirely wet inside.

Its complicated to explain but you do indeed live with him.

Your day usually consists of answering calls from both your husband and your family.

Your husband usually calls you to check up on you or if you need anything.

Your family on the other hand..

Neptune- "(Y/N)!! Are you alright! I'm so worried about you- jamon!!"

You can't help but chuckle.

It has been a week since the wedding and he still calls with a worried expression.

You can't really blame him, you are so far from home and married into a Yonko's Family.

You- "I am fine father, I had already told you before, If something were to happen I'd swim back home."

Neptune- "I know you will...but I can't help but feel worried that Katakeero will turn against you and hurt you...I don't know what I would do if I can't protect you when the time comes-jamon."

You sighed.

You-"I understand your concern father, but if Katakuri really did want to harm me, he would've done so already."

Neptune- "I know, its has been hard for me ever since you left Fishman island...I miss you-jamon."

You tried not to tear up.

You- "I miss you too father, all of you."

Neptune- "Ever since your mother....I just-"

You- "-I know.....I know father."

Neptune- "If you ever decide to come home, you know you are always welcome."

You- "Thank you father, I love you."

Neptune- "I love you too-jamon. I won't keep you any longer."

You- "I wouldn't have minded if you did honestly."

Neptune- "I know, I'll check on you again-jamon."

You- "I'll be here when you do."

With that you hung up and sat back to try to suppress the tears.

*PURURURUR*

You- "That was quick." 

*PURURUR-KACHA*

You- "Hel-?"

Ryuboshi- "(Y/N)! ARE YOU OKAY-MI-RE-DO?!"

Manboshi- "I CAN'T DANCE WITHOUT KNOWING THAT YOU'RE ALRIGHT!!"

Fukaboshi- "You're both too loud! Its already night time, she probably just woke up! We apologize if we have disturbed you (Y/N), We are just worried is all."