Vice Admiral Momonga x Thicc Beauty Reader (🎄) (🍋)

(Requested by Pandasupergirl, its not Christmas anymore but better late than never.)

You giggled as you made the finishing touches to your shared home.

Usually around this time of year, you and Momonga would talk over the transponder snail to tell each other Merry Christmas and what not.

But when Momonga told you that he is able to come home just in time for Christmas, you went straight to work.

Your house was already full of Christmas decorations but you decided to try something new.

Its been a while since you and Momonga had spent time together so you wanted to make this visit one he won't forget, no matter how denial he can be at times.

You went out to shop for a few things then made your way back home before it started to get cold and windy, maybe snowy.

While you lit up the fireplace you saw that the sun is almost set.

You- "Momonga will be here soon.."

You then rolled the fluffy red carpet in the middle of the living room and took out a large wrapped up box out from the supply closet.

You then took a deep breath and removed your coat to reveal your Christmas nightie that you just bought.

You shivered slightly from the slightly cold air in your livingroom.

You then moved the large box a bit closer to the fireplace.

You- "I hope Momonga gets here soon."

You then lifted the large box up over your head and lowered it to hide your form inside the box.

Now you play the waiting game and hope the box doesn't catch on fire despite being about 3-4 feet away from the fire place.

_________________

10-20 minutes had gone by when you suddenly heard keys giggling.

You- "He's here.."

You then heard the front door open and some grumbling.

Momonga- "So cold out, I don't think I've ever seen snow on this Island before...."

You then heard shuffling, which you guessed he was removing his marine coat.

Momonga- "(Y/N), I'm home!"

You then heard footsteps fading away which meant he had left the living room.

Enter face palm here.

Momonga- "(Y/N)? Where are you?'

You covered your mouth to avoid saying anything and also to avoid your giggling.

Momonga- "(Y/N), I don't have time for your childish games!"

You tried so hard not to giggle, you love your lover but you also can't deny that he can be a bit dense at times, especially when you try to do little romantic games with him.