Daifuku (🐯) x Katakuri x Oven x Perospero (Pt.2)

(this is a continuation of the first one with the tiger emoji only this time brother Peros is involved, also I would like to point out on how adorable these brothers look together!! Oda should've made more content of when the triplets were babies because LOOK AT THEM!!)

Days turned to weeks.

Then weeks turned to months.

And as time kept passing by.

The 2 brothers grew more and more worried for their brother.

Well not necessarily worried, but concerned for their brother.

They had noticed that he had been acting a bit strange all of a sudden but they thought it would pass.

But then those little changes grew worse and worse.

First it was the Snuffling.

And then the Purring.

And then the Nuzzling.

And now its as plain as day.

Their brother became a cat.

How do they know?

Well Daifuku shows it more and more each time he gets uneasy around his brothers.

Whenever he's uncomfortable, or even scared, he would tense up and get close to his brothers.

Katakuri would've let it slide if they were kids but they're GROWN men.

Hell even Daifuku started calling Katakuri 'aniki'.

Which was weird because he NEVER heard it come out of Daifuku's mouth before.

Also another thing is when Oven came back from another victorious mission, one time he gave Daifuku a good job pat on the shoulder and it caused his brother to purr happily.

The brothers didn't know what to do so they asked their oldest brother Perospero for help.

But all they got from him was a creepy "Oh really??"

Or a "Hmmm, interesting."

As time rolled by they saw what 'help' Perospero had done for his younger brother.

Apparently Daifuku has grown closer to Perospero the more he had spent time with him.

Daifuku used to go to his brothers for comfort, but now it seems like brother Peros does a better job t comforting.

Now when Daifuku feels sad, he is quieter around his 2 brothers.

But when Perospero is around, he would get closer to Perospero.

The 2 brothers watched as their eldest sibling comforted their younger brother.

Oven- "I knew he was more of a cat person.."

Katakuri- "We learn something new every day."

He would scratch the back of his ears.

Or have him sit in front of him so he could scratch the top of his head.

Or maybe even comfort him with words such as "Everything will be okay" or "Oh, is something bother you?  Its okay, I'm here now."

The more they see it, the more they think how weird it is.

But even if this behavior is permanent then there's nothing they could do about it except give into it.

Oven- "I don't think I will ever get used to this."

Katakuri- "Then learn to live with it.."