Charlotte Daifuku x Maid Reader (🍋)

(A/N: as you can see on the title, this is a lemon, also there will be strong language ahead.)

The Charlotte Family are horrible people.

And sure you tolerated some members.

But not him.

Anyone but him.

He was the Minister of Beans.

One of the Executives of the Big Mom Pirates.

He is the 3rd son and middle triplet brother.

Charlotte Daifuku.

Just the mention of his name makes you cringe.

Ever since you got sent off to Poripori Island it's been nothing but misery.

Daifuku was cruel and harsh, and you have tried to escape a few times but he would always catch you.

If it was any other maid they'd be dead in an instant, but not you.

For some reason he always kept you near him, like he'd like to keep an eye on you.

Almost as if you were his most favorite servant.

Daifuku requested you to come to his island ever since he laid eyes on you back when you were serving in Big Mom's palace.

You would much rather be miserable with Big Mom than with Daifuku.

Today you were just cleaning Daifuku's room along with a few other maids. But you were so deep into your thoughts that you  accidentally bumped into a stand.

CRACK 

You looked over and saw that the stand was holding a vase. And now the vase is shattered onto the floor.

You- "oh no...I better clean this up before-"

"You are useless..."

A large shadow suddenly loomed over you from behind. And seeing how frightened the other maids were, you knew he was angry.

Daifuku- "Breaking my possessions again?.."

You- "um...I'm sorry Master Daifuku...I will clean this up right away, I promise."

Daifuku- "If you didn't clean it up before...then you won't clean it up now..."

You took a deep breath before turning around to face him.

SMACK

Daifuku slapped you and you were sent across the room.

Daifuku- "All of you, get out..."

The other maids rushed out of the room and Daifuku walked towards you.

Daifuku- "You always were a lousy maid, perhaps I should teach you another lesson."

You- "No...please Master Daifuku...I said I would clean up the mess.."

In an instant there was smoke surrounding you and his genie appeared and lifted you up by using one hand to hold both your wrists above your head.

Daifuku- "...Let me ask you."

You- "Master..please..."

Daifuku- "Do you enjoy being miserable?"

You looked up at him and swallowed hard, not even noticing that the Genie is using his free hand to reach under your dress.

Daifuku- "Answer me.."

You- "N-AAAAHH!!"

You felt fingers slowly sliding up your leg and up to your "nether region". You bite your lip to try and surpress a moan but the genie pushed his thumb hard against your clit.