Charlotte Katakuri x Mermaid Princess Reader (Part 3)

(Requested by Kioko98)

Just like how Katakuri promised, he took you back to Fishman Island.

Even though you weren't away for TOO long, it sure felt like forever.

The journey back to your home was quite long and tiring but Katakuri went with you to make sure you got home safely.

You didn't tell your family you were coming home.

At least not yet.

You wanted to surprise them the moment you arrived so you can see their faces.

Katakuri- "We are almost there."

You- "I can tell, these parts look very familiar."

Katakuru- "Do you want me to accompany you the moment we arrive?"

You- "I don't see anything wrong with that, but even if you couldn't accompany me I would've understood, you are a busy man after all."

Katakuri- "Maybe so, but not too busy to reunite you with your family."

_______________

After getting passed the front entrance, both you and Katakuru made their way over to the palace.

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you got closer and closer to the main gates.

You still planned to surprise your family, but you knew the plan failed once someone shouted inside the palace.

"(Y/N) IS BACK!! THE SIGHT MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE!!!"

You chuckled.

You- "I knew surprising them wasn't going to work."

Before Katakuri would say anything, the front doors bursted open and out came your brothers.

Ryuboshi- "(Y/N)! You're finally here!! Now I can sing to you-la-ti-doo!!"

Manboshi- "And you can watch me do my happy dance!!"

Fukaboshi- "You do realize she also brought her husband right?"

Ryuboshi- "Then I'll sing for both of them-mi-re-doo!!"

You giggled as Katakuri kept his usual gaze, you would've sworn you saw his eyes soften for a split second.

You were about to say something when a familiar figure appeared by the door.

You- "Father.."

Neptune- "(Y/N).."

You two swam towards each other so you could embrace each other.

Katakuri watched as your brothers also joined in on the hug.

Katakuri knew that you had missed your family, and they too had missed you, but that type of affection is almost foreign to him.

He knew what a hug was but he hardly ever gotten one, that was until he met you.

Katakuri saw that the hugging session didn't end and decided to step forward.