Daifuku (🐯) x Katakuri x Oven

(I couldn't resist the emoji, it just fits so well 😂🤣 )

To the brothers, Daifuku had been acting really strange.

Like they knew that none of them have lot in common.

But they noticed that Daifuku acts different when he's happy, even when he doesn't express it.

They first noticed when he started snuffling.

At first they thought that maybe it was just allergies.

Or that he is just grumbling like he usually does.

But no, he snuffled.

The only time they hear snuffling is when they heard a tiger mink do it that one time.

The next thing they noticed is Daifuku purring.

Again, they thought it was just allergies but no.

He.

Was.

Purring.

How do they know?

Because one day Katakuri ruffled his brother's hair, knowing that he hated it.

But Daifuku didn't argue with him right away, but he purred.

Katakuri wanted to make sure he heard it right so he kept ruffling his hair and Daifuku purred.

Katakuri was a bit weirded out that he asked his brother about it but the outcome of it all was 'Mind your own business!'

Katakuri then told Oven about it but like always, oven didn't believe it until he saw it.

So one day when the brothers had to get together, Katakuri tried to ruffle his hair in front of Oven, hoping that Daifuku would pur.

And he sure did.

Oven stared as Daifuku purred the more Katakuri kept going.

And to make it worse, Daifuku started to nuzzle his head more against Katakuri's hand to signal him to keep going.

Oven then had enough and decided to just leave the room.

The brothers wanted to try and avoid Daifuku to see if his 'habit'will go away.

But it wasn't long before Daifuku started to fall ill.

The tripets agreed that if any of them were to get sick, then they would help them get better.

And this time it was Daifuku's turn.

The brother's entered Daifuku's room and sure enough, he snuffled when he saw them.

If Daifuku had cat ears and a tail then it would be swaying back and forth while his ears would perk all happy.

Oven and Katakuri decided to just ignore it and help out their brother

They took care of him while he was in bed.

Bring him food.

Bring him water.

And extra pillow.

Anything he wanted.

They even began to notice that he would get happier and happier the more comfortable he got.

And sure enough, he's purring alot louder while snuggling against his pillow.

Katakuri and Oven then decided that this habit won't break so they should just live with it.

Katakuri then began massaging Daifuku's scalp, causing him to put even louder than usual.

Oven, officially given up, had then started to rub Daifuku's back, making his pur alot louder.

After hearing it for a while, the brothers decided to keep going to see how long he would last.

1 minute.

"purrrrrrr"

10 minutes.

"Purrrrrr"

Half an hour.

"PURRRRRRR"

They just kept getting louder and louder, that eventually the brothers got tired and decided to take a break.

Daifuku- "Why did you two stop?"

Katakuri- "We're just taking a break."

Oven- "From your purring."

Daifuku- "WHA- I DO NOT PURR!"

Katakuri- "Yes you do..."

Daifuku- "No I don't.."

Oven- "Yes you do.."

Daifuku- "Nobody asked you!"

Katakuri then massaged his scalp and Daifuku purred and relaxed on his bed again.

Katakuri sighed.

Katakuri- "This is going to take some getting used to."

Oven- "You're telling me.."