Oven x Daifuku x Katakuri

(this story is not connected with the others.)

Sibling Rivalry.

To most families its normal when siblings fight.

But to others its considered a problem.

To the Charlotte Family however, it can go both ways.

Because it can either be something small or some thing big.

But today, it was big.

So big that the triplet brothers had to get involved.

Both the girls and the boys of the decuplets got into an argument to a point that they had to use their scythes.

Yeah they use it all the time, but once the brothers entered and saw blood, they just knew they had to break it up.

Well, all except one of them.

Katakuri- "this is unacceptable behavior!"

Oven- "He's right! You could've killed each other!"

Daifuku- "You should've just let them work it out."

Katakuri- "Nani?!"

Daifuku- "They started it, so we shouldn't have gotten involved.."

Oven then went up to Daifuku, ready to throw his fist at him.

Oven- "Are you serious Daifuku?! Nutmeg was wounded in the argument, and you expect US to just sit back and do nothing?!"

Katakuri- "If we hadn't stopped the fight, another one of our sisters would've gotten slashed as well."

Oven- "You see! We can't just sit back and let them sort it out, they've already done so much damage!!"

Daifuku- "I still don't see why we stopped them..."

Oven- "Why you little-!"

Oven then went up to grab a fistful of Daifuku's coat and pulled him towards him.

Oven- "If it were our sister's life at stake, you would still do nothing?!"

Daifuku- "Hmm? If she died in the hands of our brothers, then that's their mistake to grieve on, not ours."

Katakuri- "Daifuku...are you serious?'

Daifuku- "They are old enough to handle their own situations.."

Oven- "But that's not the point!!"

Daifuku- "Then what is? That you two will continue to argue with me over something this small until i decide you have a point?"

Katakuri- "You call a sword fight something small?!"

Daifuku- "If one of them had their heads slashed open, then that's where we should draw the line.."

Oven-"You son of a-! I WISHED I DIDN'T HAVE SUCH AN ARROGANT BASTARD FOR A BROTHER!!"

Daifuku's smile vanished in an instant.

He didn't know what got into him, but those hurts made his chest hurt.

He has been insulted many times by his brother but nit once did they hit him like a truck.

He felt his lip quiver a bit as he felt tears forming in his eyes.

Before he could let them show, he pushed Oven away and ran out the door.

Katakuri- "Daifuku! Daifuku wait!"

Too late.

Daifuku had made his way out before any of the brothers could get to him.