X Drake x Reader (🍋)

(Requested by JeanChiewKanrob)

You didn't know why you went after him.

After he quit the Marines, you wanted to know the truth.

You had worked alongside Drake and you couldn't help but grow fond of the former rear admiral.

Sure its normal for subordinates to connect with their superiors, but your case was different.

Not only did you respect him.

But you FELL for him.

And you fell HARD.

You knew it was wrong, oh so wrong, but you couldn't help it.

The way he looked at you seriously and how dedicated he was to show his sense of justice.

And how much he cared for your safety that time you lost your balance and hurt yourself.

It was too much for you to handle.

It was too hard NOT to fall for this man.

But you did, and now you might regret it for the rest of your life.

You went to the military base in Sabaody to 'help out'. 

But when you found out Drake was there too, you ditched your duties to go follow him and see what he is up to.

But your mission didn't go as planned as a few pirates managed to captured you.

You- "Ugh! Let me go you pigs!!"

"Oooo look at this feisty one"

"Oh yeah, look at the bazongas on this one!"

"Whooo-ee I'm having fun tonight!"

You tried to fight them off as they had tried to touch you.

Your uniform was about to be ripped to shreds until someone made the pirates hault. 

"Hold it!"

In an instant, all the men stopped what they were doing as their captain approached you.

'Its..' you thought.

'No way..'

You stared in shook as the captain stood in front of you.

'Its him.'

'Drake..'

Drake- "Take her to the ship...And don't harm her...let me handle that."

You were then roughly tied up and dragged to the ship.

You grunted as you tried to get away from them but the restraints prevented you from doing that.

You could only watch as you were dragged away, and Drake's figure grew smaller the farther you went.

_________________

You were then taken to the ship's lower levels and tied against the pillars.

You waited until the ship grew silent before making your escape.

Getting away from ropes was child's play.

Drake taught you how to escape binds so you were free in an instant.

You easily escaped the lower levels and quietly made your way up to the deck.

You were a door away to freedom until a pair of hands grabbed you from behind and pulled you into another room.