Daifuku x Katakuri x Oven (🍋)

(the title says it all, so please read with caution.)

The brothers have been feeling a bit distant from their brother ever since that day.

Daifuku had been acting weird ever since he found out the brother's weaknesses.

You know.

What makes them shiver and what not.

It was a bit disturbing.

But also it was kind of annoying.

Annoying because they would try to find ways to make Daifuku weak to his knees but he doesn't stop being dominant.

And why do they even let him?

He's the shortest of the trio.

But it also doesn't help that he ALWAYS brings out his Genie.

His STUPID Genie.

So instead of trying to 'experiment' of Daifuku, they just decided to just avoid him completely.

Has Daifuku noticed it?

Yep.

Is he upset?

Who knows.

But if he gets angry by it then he seriously has some issues to work out on.

One night Oven and Katakuri were having tea and discussing what to do to prevent Mama from destroying towns the moment her cravings kick in again.

So far it was just strictly business until they heard the door click, signaling that someone had opened the door.

They looked over to see Daifuku poking his head out.

Oven- 'What do you want Daifuku?"

Daifuku- "Why have you two been ignoring me?"

Katakuri sighs.

Oven- "Like you don't already know.."

Daifuku- "If I already knew then I wouldn't even be here.."

Oven tisked and continued to drink his tea.

Daifuku then stepped into the room and closed the door after him.

Daifuku- "Is it because of what happened that one time?"

Katakuri averted his gaze as Oven tried his hardest not to blow up.

Daifuku- "If it is then I guess I'm sorry."

Oven quickly stood up and slammed his hands onto the table.

Oven- "YOU GUESS?!"

Katakuri- "Here we go.."

Daifuku- "What the hell is your guy's problem?! You two act like we haven't done this before!"

Oven- "Yeah but we're done being your toys!"

Daifuku- "WE?!"

Daifuku looked over at Katakuri but he already had his attention over to the window as he drank his tea.

Oven- "Yes WE!! We hate being pinned down like we're your bitches, at first we thought it was because you wanted to feel tall for once, but after a few times it started to get on our nerves!!"

Daifuku- "You mean YOURS!"

Oven- "Katakuri's too!!"

Daifuku- "I don't see him complaining!!'

Katakuri- "It annoyed me too.."

Oven- "Oh NOW you say it?!"

Daifuku- "Okay fine! I'll admit, I did go a bit too far by pinning you guys down and using genie, but why didn't you guys say something BEFORE?!"