Yandere Cracker x Young Reader (Pt 3)

(I've had a few people request a part 3 and this is a continuation to the previous one.)

You never thought that your parents would actually marry you off to the Sweet Commander.

But they did.

When your parents had told you that you were due to marry Cracker in a week it broke you.

You wanted to tell your parents why you shouldn't marry Cracker.

You wanted to tell them that he had raped you and had gotten you pregnant.

But it was just too hard.

You saw how excited your parents were when Cracker had told them that Mama was willing to expand their business.

You saw how this could be your parent's opportunity to finally sit back and relax without having to worry about anything.

And all you had to do was agree to the marriage.

You wanted your parents to have this opportunity, but you didn't want to marry your rapist.

It was just too hard for you to accept him as your husband.

He is a disgusting old pervert and he had already taken your virginity.

What else could he steal from you?

Your first kiss?

And that was your biggest fear.

Because once you become his wife, then he has completely stolen your life.

As his wife you will be entitled to do as he says.

Not because you fear for your safety, but your parents.

Your parents had worked so hard to keep their business alive and you didn't want to be the reason that they lost it all.

So while hanging your head in defeat, you told your parents that you will marry Cracker.

They were so busy cheering and hugging in delight that they didn't even notice the tears spilling from your eyes.

You tried to look on the bright side of this but couldn't.

Cracker had made your life miserable and even more so one you found out you were pregnant.

But if you did marry Cracker then it would make explaining your pregnancy to your parents a whole lot easier.

But you weren't sure how long you can hide your pregnancy from Cracker.

Because even though the child is his, you still think the child deserved a better father than this monster.

_________________

Its been a week since you officially became Cracker's wife and you absolutely hated it.

You knew that it would be this bad but you were already at your breaking point.

You couldn't help but to remembered that dreadful day.

You remembered putting on your wedding dress.

You remembered your father walking you down that aisle.

You remembered all the happy faces on everyone's face once they see you.

You remembered that smile your 'fiance' had given you once he waited for you down that aisle.

To most it reads happiness and content.

But to me, his smile was nothing but victory and obsession.