Yandere Kato x Shy Gardener Reader (Pt 3)

(This is a continuation to the previous Yandere Kato stories. Also I apologize for the late delays yet again.)

So much has happened ever since the Strawhats went to Totto Land.

Big Mom was already mad at Luffy for what happened at Fishman Island.

But once she heard he was in Tottoland and defeated Cracker, she lost it.

She demanded everyone to search and imprison Strawhat until she finally got to him.

But of course he escaped.

And the search continued.

You on the other hand didn't have time to search for Strawhat.

You honestly thought it wasn't within your jurisdiction to find the intruders.

So you helped organize the wedding by carefully picking out the flowers for the wedding and taking good care of them so they would be big and beautiful the day of the wedding.

But as you were in the garden you ran into Pedro, distracting you from your duties.

You were so happy to see Pedro again but alas, he had other things on his mind.

He didn't hesitate to draw out his sword and threated you to tell him where the groom was being held.

It broke your heart to see him like that.

You thought that he would've at least asked how you were and such.

But there you were, at the other end of his sword.

Once you told him what he needed to know, he left without another word.

You didn't think he would've hurt you like how he did before.

You knew it was best that you two remained strangers but the more serious it got, the more it hurt.

But like before you couldn't show it, or else the beautiful flowers will perish from the negative energy.

The day of the wedding you ensured that the flowers on display were still beautiful.

That was until the wedding was crashed.

You were about to run to get the flowers out of harm's way until Kato got a hold of your arm.

Kato- "Leave them."

You- "W-What?!"

Kato- "Leave them, and get out of here."

You- "K-Kato I can't ju-"

Kato then pulled you closer to him.

Kato- "-I wasn't asking, now get going!"

You didn't want to leave the flowers, but you knew better than to piss off Kato.

You nodded and were about to head for the secret exit but kato's grip on your arm didn't loosen.

Kato- "Don't go back to Mama's."

You turned to him confused.

Kato- "You will be staying with me."

You- "Seed Island? I don't think I ca-"

Kato's grip got tighter, making you wince.

Kato- "-I told you before, ONLY I CAN KEEP YOU SAFE, now get to Seed Island and wait for me in my palace!"

Kato basically pushed you down once he finished speaking.

Kato didn't seem angry at that moment, he seemed...afraid.