Sanji x Charlotte Reader (Pt 2)

((I had a few people request this one and this is a continuation to the previous Sanji x Charlotte Reader one shot))

You watched as Totto Land dissappeared over the horizon.

The Strawhats succeeded in the rescue mission and have escaped still in one piece.

Of course the ship had taken some damage and the captain is in pretty bad condition.

But in the end, the mission was a succes.

You felt bad though.

You have betrayed your family and have sided with the enemy.

You never thought that you'd be the next Charlotte to betray Big Mom.

Your sister Lola already had to pay a hefty price if she ever decided to come home.

And you figured the same will happen to you.

"Are you okay?"

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone walk up to you.

You looked over and saw Sanji approaching you.

Sanji- "Feeling homesick?"

You sighed and looked back towards the horizon.

You- "Its just that...I've never left home before..it just feels...weird."

Sanji- "Yeah...I know how that feels."

You turned to him.

You- "You do?"

Sanji- "Yeah...Germa was never my home..but I worked at a restaurant out in the East Blue...that was basically my home."

You- "East Blue....you must feel homesick.."

Sanji- "At times...but seeing all my friends smile as we all eat gives me purpose to keep going."

You- "Well I already can't go home so...I guess that's my purpose to keep going."

Sanji then placed his hand on your shoulders.

Sanji- "You needed to get out of that Island anyways."

You- "huh?"

Sanji- "I've only been there a few days but that was enough for me to know how miserable the people who lived there are. Everyone is forced to give up a part of their lifespan in order to stay in the island...and not only that but when Big Mom is on a rampage, everyone's lives are in danger until someone brings her the snack she craves. Its a pretty miserable life if you ask me."

You thought about it for a bit and couldn't help and realize how right he is.

All those times you have to help evacuate the people in order to keep everyone alive.

And all those times you have to help find the dessert Big Mom craves in order to get her to stop.

You grew more exhausted each time it happened, and it would be almost every day.

If other people's lives weren't in danger then you would've let your other siblings handle it.

But even so you didn't have the heart to just sit back and let Mama destroy everything she sees.

You- "Sanji-kun?"

Sanji- "What is it (Y/N)-chan?"

You- "Do you think..I made the right choice on betraying my family?"

Sanji thought for a bit before he sighed."

Sanji- "I think only you can answer that.."

You- "Why do you say that?"

Sanji- "For obvious reasons, its your family not mine, but also because you knew what you were thinking when you betrayed them."

You- "I just....I was against the whole marriage idea from the start..but I couldn't tell Mama because if I did then who knows what could've happened to me."

Sanji listened to you quietly.

You- "And..Even after you knew that we were all planning to kill you...Your feelings towards me didn't change at all and it made me realize what a good person you are."

Sanji then chuckled.

Sanji- "Honestly..I didn't know anything, I just reacted fast when you pulled the gun out."

You- "But...you knew the plan, did you not?"

Sanji- "The plan? yes..but I didn't expect you to point a gun at me."

You nodded.

You- "I'm very sorry I did that."

Sanji- "I forgive you (Y/N)- chan, but all we can do now is wait and see what lies ahead.

You- "You nodded and turned to face the horizon again."

You- "Thank you..Sanji-kun."

Sanji- "Thank me? I haven't done anything."

You giggled.

You- "I meant thank you for opening my eyes, you made me realize that I have been a prisoner in my own home."

Sanji- "I never called you that (Y/N)-chan."

You- "You didn't need to....it was obvious that I was, I guess I just didn't have the guts to admit it."

Sanji- "I don't want you to think that I was trying to steal you away from your home."

You- "I left because I wanted to."

You turned to hug Sanji, feeling him tense up a bit.

You- "And because I didn't want to leave without you."

Sanji- "(Y-Y/N)-chan..."

You- "I know I was supposed to pretend to be your wife...but I really do love you Sanji-kun."

You felt arms wrap around you and a few drops on your head.

You looked up a bit confused and saw that Sanji is having a bloody nose, but you could tell that he was trying to control his emtions.

You- "Sanji, youre bleeding...do you need a tissue?"

Sanji- "I'll be fine...I'm just not used to having a girl tell me how much she loves me."

You smiled and went on your toes to give Sanji and gentle kiss on the lips.

Sanji's nosebleed got worse after you kissed him but he still managed to keep himself well composed."

You- "S-Sanji are you sure you don't need a tissue?"

Sanji then gently caressed my cheek.

Sanji- "As long as you stay by my side...I will always be okay."

You- "I promise I will never leave you, I won't forgive myself if I cause you any pain."

Sanji- "And I promise to always protect you no matter what. Your family may be our enemy, but I refuse to let them or anyone lay a finger on you.

You smiled and went to give Sanji a much longer kiss on the lips.

Sanji kissed you back with the same passion.

He was about to rub his tongue against my lip when all of a sudden.

*CHOMP*

Sanji suddenly turned pale and has sunk onto the floor with blood leaking out from his mouth.

You- "SANJI-KUN!"

You kneeled down and panicked at the sight of the blood he's losing.

You- "I-I'm so sorry!! I didn't think it was-"

Sanji- "-Its okay (Y/N)-chan..just..go get Chopper for me please.."