Daifuku x Perospero

(LOOK AT BABY CRACKER!!!)

Growing up without a father had been pretty tough for the most part.

But to some children its absolutely depressing.

Especially for Charlotte Daifuku.

He tried to act like he was okay with just having his siblings around.

But the more he tried to conceal it, the worse he felt about it.

He was tired of it.

He would always step outside as a kid and watch other children playing with their fathers.

He hated it.

He wanted that feeling too but he knows he can't.

Every single man his mother has been with would kick them out the moment her children her born.

So because of that he knew NOTHING of his father.

He thought he didn't care at first.

But the older he got, the more he realized how wrong he was.

But even if he wanted to have a father figure he knew it would be a lost cause.

Or at least he thought until he realized that he still has an older brother.

Sure Perospero may only be a few years older but he is still the only other person in this planet who cares enough to fulfill that missing void.

Daifuku had asked Peros if he could read to him at night.

If he could go sleep with him whenever he had a nightmare.

Or even if he could play with him every so often.

Even though Perospero was still a kid himself, he didn't so much turn down his brother's requests.

And the more time they spent together, the closer they got.

And as more siblings come, the brothers would have to help take care of them.

Daifuku felt a bit weirded out at first to take care of babies but they are his siblings after all.

He even looked over and saw how Perospero would tend the younger siblings and realize if he too could help fulfill the void that they must feel.

I mean after all, they all don't have fathers to look up to, maybe he could do them the favor like brother Peros did.

But he then reconsidered his decision once the baby he held tried to suckle him, causing Daifuku to shiver and was about to immediately put the baby back in its crib.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Daifuku's face turned red as he instantly turned around to glare at his other siblings.

Oven- "Looks like he chose you to be his MOM!!"

Katakuri- "Its okay, there's nothing wrong with being a mom."

Perospero- "At least he is trying."

Daifuku hid his anoyingly red cheeks by turning his back on them and looked down at his younger sibling.

The baby then began to suckle on his finger.

It was a weird feeling but he decided to just let the baby do whatever it wanted.

Daifuku grew more and more annoyed the more his siblings laughed at him.

Daifuku- "I hate you guys..."