Rayleigh x Reader

((A/N: This was requested by LadyBune and I sincerely apologize for the late update, I hope this was worth the wait. Oh and a little side note, in this one shot reader is the one married to Rayleigh not Shakky hehe. XD))

You were working in Shakky's bar for as long as you can remember.

It would always be you, Shakky and Rayleigh running the place, though Ray would be gone for the most part.

It was already late afternoon and Rayleigh still wasn't back yet.

But knowing him he probably turned himself in at an auction just so he could rob whoever bought him.

You know who Rayleigh is and what he is capable of.

For a man his age he can handle himself very well but you still couldn't help but worry for him sometimes.

Shakky keeps reminding you over and over about how powerful Rayleigh is but you still couldn't help it.

Instead of sitting around distressing you just decided to go find something to do just to keep your mind off of things.

You were busy organizing a couple of things in the back when you suddenly heard the front door open.

You- "About time Rayleigh came back..."

You then heard other footsteps and suddenly tensed.

You- "He didn't come alone?"

You then went to the front and saw the whole Straw Hats crew plus Hachi who was badly wounded.

You- "Oh...hold on a sec."

You quickly cleared a table and placed a clean sheet over it so Hachi could lie down.

You then turned to Rayleigh who was already sitting at the bar, pouring himself a drink.

You- "What happened? And where were you up to? You were supposed to be back hours ago.."

Rayleigh suddenly let out a small laugh.

Rayeigh- "Sorry dear, I guess I just lost track of time again...anyway I'd like you to meet-"

You- "-I know who they are Ray, its nice to meet you all, I'm (Y/N)."

"Hello (Y/N)!"

Luffy- "Nice to meet you lady."

You looked over and saw Luffy was already raiding the fridge.

Sanji- "Luffy!! You can't just raid someone's fridge like that!!"

You- "Its not a problem, Shakky had restocked it the last time he was here, we can always just restock it again."

Nami- "Where is Shakky anyway?"

You- "Her shift ended a few hours ago so I'm taking over for her."

Brook- "And here I thought Shakky was the only beautiful woman here, may I see your panties?"

Nami- "Stop sexually harassing girls!!"

You then turned to Luffy and smiled when you saw the hat.

You- "That straw hat sure brings back memories, doesn't it Ray?"

Rayleigh chuckled and poured himself another drink.

Rayleigh- "It sure does (Y/N)."

Luffy- "Huh?? What do you mean lady?"

Sanji- "HER NAME IS (Y/N)!!"

You smiled and looked at Rayleigh and he nodded and turned to face Luffy, not before taking his drink and finishing it for him.

Rayleigh- "I guess it can't be helped, long ago, we used to be apart of a crew, Gol Roger's to be exact."

Luffy- "WHAAAAAAA-?! YOU WERE ON GOL ROGER'S CREW?!?!!?"

Rayleigh- "WAS...In fact I served as his Vice-Captain, the name's Silvers Rayleigh, its nice to meet you."

"VICE-CAPTAIN?!?!"

You- "You didn't tell them Hachi?"

Hachi- "We only needed him to coat the boat so I didn't think about it."

Sanji- "Roger was executed 22 years ago wasn't he? So how did his vice-captain avoid getting his head chopped off? And the marines captured his entire crew, didn't they?"

Robin- "Wait, I heard him say WE used to be apart of Roger's crew."

Ussop- "We? you mean as in..?"

All eyes then went to you and you chuckled.

You- "I'm glad someone was listening, and to answer your question....yes, I was on Roger's crew too."

"EEHHHHH?!?!?!"

Luffy- "YOU WERE ON ROGER'S CREW TOO?!?!"

You- "I sure was."

Zoro- "What business did a woman have to be on a crew as powerful as Gol Roger's?"

You- "I was just the ship's cook, it was nothing to brag about really."

Sanji- "A cook huh? I guess that was enough for him to recruit you...sounds like someone I know.."

Rayleigh- "(Y/N) was the best cook Roger had ever met, though he wasn't very pleased with the idea of (Y/N) joining his crew."

Robin- "So Roger was against the idea of having women in his crew?"

Ussop- "Maybe he only wanted to recruit powerful men?"

Nami -"Or maybe he just didn't want (Y/N) to be the only girl on board."

Rayleigh- "It wasn't because she was a girl but because of her attitude and behavior."

Nami- "Her..attitude?"

Ussop- "Behavior?"

Rayleigh- "She was very tough but demanding, even before she joined she would remind Roger how crazy he was, but in the end she still came along."

You- "Yeah, there were times I would leave the kitchen whenever I saw Roger with Rayleigh, he would always be discussing about his next adventure and we would try to stop Roger from going into madness."

Rayleigh- "We've been trying to stop Roger together for so long that we were considered inseparable." 

You- "And now here we are, still two peas in a pod."

Nami- "So you two are together or-?"

You- "Yes....we're married to be exact."

Brook- "Oh...how sweet."

Zoro- "She looks awfully young to be married to you, no offense."

Rayleigh- "I've known this woman for so long, yet she still looks as beautiful as the day we first met."

You- "Ray." 

Luffy- "So if you were in Roger's crew, then how old are you?"

Sanji- "LUFFY!! YOU DON'T ASK A LADY HOW OLD SHE IS!!!"

You- "I'd rather keep that between me and Rayleigh, though I can only say that I am JUST ABOUT."

((A/N: I'm sorry this was short, but I hope you enjoyed it.))