Vice Admiral Mozambia x Reader (🍋)

(Requested by Pandasupergirl, also I apologize if this was too short, I really have no ideas for this guy xP)

You had been taking care of Vice Admiral Mozambia ever since his encounter with Doflamingo.

His attacks not only affected him physically but mentally as well.

You had tried to help him relax but your methods could only do so much.

Until one day you decided to try something new.

Stimulation.

It all started off as a hand job.

Which worked for about a week.

Then it moved up to a blow job.

It worked for a couple of months.

But the more it kept going, the more it led to.

You had no idea how badly you wanted this type of affection until it actually happened.

And neither did the Vice Admiral.

But boy was he enjoying it.

Now here you two are in his bedroom.

Both naked and you riding him.

You weren't sure if you're doing it because you wanted to.

Or you're only doing it because it helped the Vice Admiral relax mentally.

You bounced hard along his length to a point that he gripped your hips tightly and he threw his head back.

The sight in front of you was a sight you'll never forget.

To think that you could make a Vice Admiral quiver under you sure was an accomplishment.

But you also wondered what else you could do to make him scream.

Mozambia- "Oh god! (Y/N)! I-I'm cumming!!"

You rode him faster and faster until he told you to get off him so he could spill out rather than in.

You got off him and fixed yourself up as he caught his breath.

You- "Did that help Vice Admiral?"

He nodded.

Mozambia- "Yes (Y/N)...it helped alot...thank you.."

You- "Do you need me for anything else?"

Mozambia- "No no..just...just let me sleep for a bit....wake me up in about an hour."

You- "As you wish Vice Admiral."

You helped him tuck his member inside his pants and covered him with his marine coat before heading out the door.

You looked over at him and couldn't help but notice how peaceful he looked.

You smiled that your help is working.

But you knew one of these days your help won't help him much longer.

But you wondered what else you would have to do to keep the Vice Admiral relaxed.

IF he still doesn't recover that is.