Charlotte Oven x Reader

(Requested by Charlotte_Daifuku)

You remembered the day you met Oven.

It was on the day of your wedding.

When you first saw your fiance you were nervous.

You had heard many things about Charlotte Oven.

And none of them were nice things.

But a few days after living with him, you realized that he isn't as bad as everyone says.

Or maybe he just tolerates you because he has to?

Either way, you couldn't help but giggle whenever he gets mad at the littlest things.

"(Y/N)!"

You heard your husband go off while you were in the library.

You heard what sounded like clothes being thrown into the floor.

"(Y/N)!!"

You put your book down and got up to go to where you think your husband is.

Your guess would be in the bedroom you two shared.

You continued to walk to the room to find a large pile of clothes outside the door.

"Dammit where the hell did I put it??"

You made it to the door and you quickly entered before he ends up throwing clothes at you.

You saw Oven inside your shared closet, throwing another one of his tantrums.

He seemed pretty stressed out, so your guess was that he was looking for something.

Oven- "WHERE THE HELL IS IT?! (Y/N)!!"

You- "Yes Oven?"

Oven then swiftly turned around as if you made him flinch.

Oven- "Where the hell were you?! I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes!!"

You- "I'm sorry dear, but I was in the library so the walk was rather l-"

Oven- "-Why aren't you dressed?!"

You- "Oh I was only waiting for th-"

Oven- "-Mama's Tea party is in 5 hours and we CANNOT be late! Do you know what will happen if we ARE late?!"

You- "Yes Oven, I know what will become of us if we are l-"

Oven- "-Have you seen my cape?!"

You giggled.

Oven- "What the hell is so funny?! I lost my cape and I can't find it!!"

Oven goes and searches the closet again.

You then walked over to the dresser that's right besides the shared bed.

Oven is always losing his stuff, if you weren't there to remind him where everything is then he would've probably set his whole closet ablaze.

You opened the bottom drawer to the dresser and pulled out what looked like a large orange blanket.

But it was his cape.

You carried the cape in your hands as you walked back to the closet before your husband loses control.

Oven- "(Y/N)!! Stop lazing around and HELP ME!!"

You- "Then turn around."

Oven then turned around with an angered look in his face.

Oven- "This is no time for j-! Oh..there it is.."

Oven then walked out of the closet and took the neatly folded cape from your hands.

Oven- "WHERE THE HELL WAS IT?!"

You giggled.

You- "Dear, did you forget that you would always complain how wrinkled your cape would get every time you get it from the closet?"

Oven- "Yes.."

You- "And I told you that I know a way to fold it to prevent it from wrinkling?"

Oven- "Yes...but why isn't it in the CLOSET?!"

You- "If I'm putting it in the closet then why am I folding it?"

Oven- "YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME IT WAS IN THE DRESSER!!"

You couldn't stop laughing at this point.

Oven- "STOP LAUGHING AT ME!"

You- "Hehehe, I'm so sorry dear, I thought you would've already known."

Oven- "Tsk...Just hurry up and get ready.."

He then sat on the shared bed and pouted a bit.

You then climbed up on the shared bed and embraced him from behind while resting your head on his shoulder.

Oven- "I'm sorry for yelling at you..."

You- "Its okay, I knew you didn't mean it."

Oven- "Thanks for helping me find it, what would I do without you?"

You- "Maybe set the whole closet on fire again?"

Oven- "It wouldn't be the first time.."

You giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

You smiled when you heard him groan a bit.

Oven- "Just go and get ready before we're late."

You- "Okay dear, but those clothes better be picked up and put away by the time I'm done.."

Oven then let out a louder groan as you made your way to the bathroom.