Katakuri x Daifuku x Oven (Pt 1) (🍋)

((A/N: WARNING, this is a one shot involving the Charlotte Triplets and it is a LEMON so please Please PLEASE!!! If you're not into this type of story, DO NOT READ IT!! I don't want to see comments down below that you're disturbed by this type of stuff because I had already warned you not to read it if you don't like it. But if you dare read it, then by all means :P))

Its rare when the triplets get together.

Even more so now that they are all adults.

All 3 busy with their duties as Minister and Katakuri being one of the Sweet Commanders.

But today they had all found some time to get together and have some sibling time.

They all got together at Daifuku's palace and had a few drinks.

Bottle after bottle after bottle that they eventually realized they had enough.

They weren't drunk perse, but the alcohol was surely getting to them.

Oven- "I remembered when Daifuku was taller than me...but that was YEARS ago."

Daifuku- "SHUT UP! I can still kick your ass if I wanted too!"

Oven- "Bring it on short stack!"

Daifuku- "Do I need to remind you that YOU are still the youngest triplet!"

Oven- "Why I oughta!"

Katakuri- "Stop it you two...you're giving me a headache."

Oven- "Hahahaha!! I think you've had quite enough to drink there brother."

Daifuku- "Katakuri has been drinking non stop since he showed up."

Katakuri- "If you heard yourselves....you would too."

Oven- "Aww you don't mean that."

Katakuri- "Yes I do."

Daifuku- "Brother.."

Katakuri- "I mean it..."

Daifuku and Oven exchange looks for a bit before they both grin and nod.

Oven- "Have you ever been with a woman Brother?"

Katakuri- "What does that have to do with anything?"

Daifuku- "Just answer the question."

Katakuri sighed.

Katakuri- "Mama won't let any of us get married, so I see no reason to look for one."

Daifuku- "Not even to sleep with?"

Katakuri- "Why would I do that?"

Oven- "You said it brother, Mama refuses to let us get married so we have women just to sleep around with."

Katakuri- "That is the most dumbest thing I've ever heard."

Daifuku- "Maybe if you knew what it felt like."

Katakuri- "I am not going to sleep with a woman in front of you two.."

Oven- "Then how about with one of us?"

Katakuri- ".....w-what?"

Daifuku- "Either you do it with one of us, or one of us does it with YOU."

Katakuri- "I think you two had too much to drink.."

Oven- "Or maybe you're not as drunk as we think you are."

Katakuri flinched and blushed under his scarf and he stood up.

Katakuri- "I should go."

He turned for the door but then Daifuku stopped him by grabbing his groin from behind.