Yandere Charlotte Long Leg Triplets x Long Arm Reader

((A/N: The requester would like to be anonymous, although the requested wanted either Smoothie or Cinnamon, I decided to just make it about the triplets, and the requester isn't very picky if the reader should be a boy or girl, so I decided to make it as gender neutral as possible, also I apologize for not updating, I am still under a lot of stress, but I'm still trying to pull through guys XD))

Your life was pretty tough as a child.

Not that you had it rough growing up but your parents are merchants so its hard to make friends.

You knew that your family is always relocating so leaving was always hard so you just decided to distant yourself from other children.

And being a member of the Longarm Tribe doesn't help either.

Everywhere you go, your parents always tell you to wear a cloak to help hide your arms.

But you hated it.

Not because you hated to cover up but the scorching weather makes it hard for you to keep the cloak on.

But you obeyed nonetheless.

Until one day you all arrived to Totto Land. 

You were shocked to see all the different species living together without any war between them.

You thought it was a dream come true but your father spoke up.

"We are just here for business, don't let this island and the people living on it fool you (Y/N)."

You wanted to believe your father's words, but you just couldn't help that for once, you can actually walk around without wearing a stupid cloak.

So you took full advantage of it.

And that's when you met them.

"Hey there!"

You turned around and saw 3 girls walk up to you, and judging by their long legs, they must be members of the Longleg tribe.

You even wondered if they're related, but doubted it since they look nothing alike.

"Do you live here?"

You- "Oh, um...kind of."

"Kind of?"

You- "yeah..my family and I do travel a lot, but only for business..at least that's what my parents tell me."

"What do your parents do?"

You- "Well....right now we just help someone they call Big Mom."

"Oh!! Your parents are helping our mom with the dessert supply!!"

You- "Our mom?"

"Yeah! Big Mom is our mom, I'm Smoothie, and these are my sisters, Cinnamon and Citron."

You- "Oh, well I'm (Y/N), its nice to meet you all."

Cinnamon- "Do you want to come play with us?"

You- "M-me?"

Citron- "Yeah! Why not?"

You- "You mean..you all don't care that I'm a-"

Smoothie- "We have some siblings who have long arms too!!"

You- "You-You do?!"

Citron- "Yeah but they're still too small for us to play with."

Cinnamon- "So, do you want to play with us?"

You knew your parents wouldn't like you playing with the enemy tribe, but you were always gone for a while so this probably wouldn't be any different, right?