Vice Admiral Cancer x Curvy Vice Admiral Reader (🍋)

(Requested by Pandasupergirl again, I tried xP)

"Vice Admiral (Y/N)!"

You were busy doing paper work when all of a sudden you hear someone shout your name from below.

A voice you knew too well.

You stood up and glanced over at the window and found Vice Admiral Cancer standing in front of the entrance.

You- "What does he want now?"

Cancer had been bothering you for a good while, ever since he knew of your existence.

He had been wanting a duel with you for a good while but you would always deny because you were always busy.

But it seems like he would keep bothering you until you gave in.

You then made your way down the hall to confront the stubborn Vice Admiral. 

_________________

You finally reached the entrance and took a deep breath before opening the door to meet the Vice Admiral.

Cancer- "Ah, there she is!"

You- "What do you want?"

Cancer- "Like you don't know."

You rolled your eyes.

You- "Do I?"

Cancer- "Yes, I heard you're pretty good with a sword, I am too."

You- "Are you really."

Cancer- "So I've been thinking, since you keep saying no to my request, how about I make this a little interesting?"

You sighed at the thought but you were also curious to know what he is thinking.

You- "How interesting?"

Cancer- "If you win, I'll leave you alone, but if I win, you go on a date with me."

You raised your eyebrow at the thought of him asking you out.

But for him to leave you alone was promising enough.

You- "Alright, I accept..on one condition."

Cancer- "Oh?"

You- "If I win, you  leave me alone FOR GOOD."

Cancer- "You're on."

_________________

You didn't know why you accepted.

Sure you were confident in your skills but you also didn't know who you were facing against.

But the duel did take some time before there was a winner.

Which of course was Vice Admiral Cancer.

You stood in front of a mirror as you made final touches to your hair.

As promised you agreed to go on a date with your opponent.

As a marine you didn't think you were going to get asked out.

Though you would have to admit, at least your date is nice to look at.

Even though he can be a bit annoying at times.

*knock knock knock*

You looked at yourself in the mirror one last time to check your hair, face and dress before opening the door.

But when you did, your eyes widened.

Not because of the flowers he brought for you.

But because of how nice he looked.