Yandere X Drake x Reader

(Requested by Dino191)

You don't know why you even bothered with this mission.

Admiral Akainu had given you the ordered to follow and take down the Drake Pirates.

You had wanted to convince the admiral that your troop is not strong enough to handle the former rear admiral but he did not comply.

He told you to either do the job or die.

And you didn't want your troop to go punished because of you so you decided to go after Drake.

Of course the fight did not last very long.

Once the Drake Pirates had spotted you, they immediately attacked you and your troops.

You used your Devil Fruit powers to try and shield the canon balls away from the ship, but you missed one and it struck your ship.

"Captain! The ship has a hole from the canon!!"

You- "What?!"

This was bad.

If the ship has a hole then that means the ship will sink any moment.

But it was just one canon ball.

How can one canon ball cause enough damage to sink a ship??

You- "Call Marine Headquarters! Tell them that we need backup and that the ship is due to sink in-!"

*BOOM*

Another canon ball struck, causing the ship to rock.

You then lost your balance and you fell off the ship.

"CAPTAIN!"

The moment you felt the ocean water hit you, you knew you were done for.

"The Captain fell overboard!"

"Quick! We have to save her!"

"But the Drake Pirates!! They're already here!!"

You took your last deep breath the moment your head submerged in the water.

You held your breath as you saw the sun above grow smaller and smaller the deeper you sunk.

You had trained yourself to hold your breath long enough for someone to retrieve you, but the pressure on you lungs grew stronger and stronger by the second that it got harder.

You felt your eyes getting heavier and heavier as bubbled began to escape your mouth.

You were slowly losing consciousness as the oxygen escaped your lungs.

But as your eyes began to close, you saw a figure swimming towards you.

But when you tried to make out who it was, everything had already turned black.

_________________

You felt pain.

You didn't know why but you could feel someone pushing down on your chest hard.

Next thing you know, your eyes shot open and you quickly turned over to your arms and knees as you began to cough and throw up the water that remained in your lungs.

You kept on coughing and coughing until you had finally managed to steady your breathing.

Once you were finally able to sit properly without hacking your lungs out, you looked up about to thank your recruits for saving you.

Except you weren't surrounded by your recruits.

"I am impressed that you managed to hold your breath that long, Captain.."

You- "YOU!"

You were about to get up to charge at the navy traitor until you felt a strong pain hit your chest.

You- "Ack!"

You fell to your knees again and started coughing.

Drake- "Is this how you treat your saviors? Captain (Y/N)?"

You tried to steady your breathing to help ease the pain on your chest but you felt your chest getting heavier the harder your heart beat against it.

You started to taste copper the more you coughed, which meant you were bleeding.

You wanted to wipe off the blood that was dripping out of your mouth but your coughing still hadn't ceased.

You wondered where your team had gone off to and you hoped that they are okay and are still around to help you.

You then felt yourself tense up when you saw Drake's figure getting closer as he kneeled down in front of you.

Drake- "In cause you're wondering, your recruits have left."

Your eyes shot and you lifted your head up to glare at him.

Drake- "After the damage I have caused on your ship, and of course you falling overboard, your men had no choice but to flee."

You- "You bastard..ack.."

Drake then brought his hand towards you.

You tried to avoid his graze by moving your head away from his hand, except he wasn't trying to caress your cheek.

You felt his thumbs graze your lips, shocked to see your blood on the tip of his thumb.

You stared as Drake brought up his thumb and licked your blood off it, keeping his strong gaze on you.

You- "What the..?"

Drake- "Your blood is so sweet...just like your face."

You- "You sick bastard.."

Drake- "In case you haven't figured it out...I planned to keep you."

You- "What?"

Drake- "I will use you as an informant.."

You- "I am not a traitor.."

Drake- "No but you are under my possession, considering that I saved your life after all."

You- "I didn't ask you to.."

Drake- "No but you were thankful that I did."

You scoffed.

Drake- "Seeing a Navy ship come after me was perfect timing, I had planned to use someone that can fill me in with information that I have yet to know since I left the marines, and that's where YOU come in my dear."

You- "I don't talk to navy traitors..."

Drake- "Is that so?"

Drake then licked the remainder of your blood off his thumb and gave you a sinister smirk.

Drake- "I guess I'm going to have to change that.."