Charlotte Pudding(Child) x Child Reader

(The requester would like to be anonymous)

You remembered the day you met Pudding.

You were just playing with the other kids when all of a sudden you saw everyone run away.

"Ahh!! The monster!!!"

You didn't know why everyone ran away.

"She's sick!! Get away from her!!!"

You turned around but all you saw was a little girl around your age cryin on her knees.

Are they are talking about her?

She's not a monster.

She looks just like everyone else.

And it kind of made you mad.

She's not hurting anyone so why hurt her?

But then you remembered that you never saw her with anyone else so you figured she didn't have any friends.

Your mother always told you that even the loneliest kids need a friend, so you decided to become hers.

You walked up to her until you were standing in front of her crying form.

You- "hey, are you okay?"

"Leave me alone...you big meanie!!"

You got down on your knees.

You- "I don't know why they are so mean to you, but I would never be mean to you."

The girl then wiped her tears away and slowly looked up at you.

Now you know.

She has a third eye.

You kind of gasped but tried not to make it look so obvious.

Even though it's not every day you see a person with three eyes, in the end they're still people.

You- "You have pretty eyes."

The girl was suddenly taken aback by your compliment.

"N-no...you don't mean that.."

You- "of course I do, I mean..I wish I have three eyes."

"Y-you do?"

You- "Y-Yeah!! I think I could do my homework faster if I could see better!"

The girl suddenly giggled and you couldn't help but smile.

"You're silly."

You- "hehe...so what's your name?"

"Um...Pudding."

You- "It's nice to meet you Pudding, I'm (Y/N), do you want to go play?"

Pudding- "....y..you want to play with me?"

You- "why not? Theres a park not too far from here, we can even take turns on the swings."

Pudding smiled and nodded before you both made your way over to the park.

---------------------------
((A week later))

You and Pudding have been playing every day ever since then.

Pudding is really fun to be around so you wondered why no one ever gave her a chance.

Even though she finally has a friend, she would still be nervous around other kids.

You tried to reassure her that everything is okay but she was still afraid.

You walked over to the usual spot where you would meet Pudding but for some weird reason she wasn't there.