Katakuri x Smoothie

(A/N: This was requested by eleyyshaa not sure I should do warnings in this because they are siblings so incest warning, but nothing extreme. Also I'm very sorry for updating late, I have been so busy that I couldn't find the time to write.)

Katakuri has a lot of siblings.

So much that even he has a hard time remembering some of their names.

Well not really but sometimes it slips his mind because there are just so many of them.

As Katakuri grew older, more siblings came in the picture.

Mama kept giving birth left and right yet she refuses to let her children marry unless an alliance is involved.

Katakuri honestly didn't mind staying single for the rest of his life.

But sometimes its hard not to fall in love.

But why did it have to be with his own sister?

Ever since Smoothie became a Sweet Commander they have been spending a lot of time with each other.

Smoothie even noticed that she found herself slowly falling for her brother as well.

They knew it was wrong.

Oh so wrong.

They were family and they should care for one another.

But this is a whole different level of CARE.

Today was the usual meeting with the Sweet Commanders.

Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker were discussing the usual.

What Mama has been craving as of late.

The status on the territories that Mama had claimed.

Any debts that need to be taken care of from islands that haven't been giving Mama her deal of sweets and such.

The meeting took no more than half an hour.

But half an hour feels like forever when you are in love.

Once the meeting was done they all dispersed and went about their day.

Katakuri would go to his usual Merienda room and Smoothie would find a servant to wring out and Cracker would head out through the main gates.

Once Smoothie had her drink, she would make her way over to Katakuri's Merienda room.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Katakuri- "Who is it?"

Smoothie- "Its me.."

Katakuri- "Are you alone?"

Smoothie- "Yes."

The door suddenly opened and Smoothie quickly let herself in.

Once he door was closed, Katakuri locked it and was met with a tight embrace from Smoothie.

Smoothie- "I hate doing this.."

Katakuri- "I know...but there's no other way."

Smoothie- "But sneaking around like this...its so stupid."

Katakuri- "If it means being alone with you, then I won't mind it at all."

Smoothie then brought her hands up to lower Katakuri's scarf.

She has seen his mouth multiple times so seeing it doesn't scare her one bit.

Once his scarf was lowered they both leaned in to share a tender kiss.

The kiss was always so gentle at first.

They would embrace as the kiss got deeper but it wouldn't go beyond that.

Maybe a couple of tongue brushing every once and a while.

And maybe even a few light kisses on their necks.

Or sometimes it would get so rought that they'd give each other hickies.

No need to fret right? I mean they both wear scarves.

But this time was different.

Katakuri's hands slowly went up to Smoothie's curves , causing her to flinch a bit.

Smoothie looked down to see that Katakuri is slowly making his way up to her breasts.

Smoothie knew this was wrong but it felt so good.

She never had a man as big and strong as Katakuri touch her that way and she honestly liked it a whole lot more.

But deep down, she knew this wasn't the time and place for that.

Smoothie- "We can't.."

Katakuri- "I know.."

She wanted to so bad though, but because they both had to return to their posts as soon as the meeting was over, she knew they wouldn't have enough time before people start wondering where they are.

Katakuri couldn't help these feelings anymore, he had been alone for so long that he was willing to do anything to help ease that loneliness.

Even if it meant falling in love with your own sister.

Smoothie- "I mean I wasn't to...but-."

Katakuri- "-We don't have the time."

Smoothie- "That...but also-"

Katakuri- "-Mama."

Smoothie- "Especially...that."

Katakuri then nodded and stepped back to go to unlock the door for Smoothie.

Smoothie- "When will I see you again?"

Katakuri- "Next week, like always."

Smoothie- "Maybe...we should start...you know...seeing each other after hours."

Katakuri- "That's going to be hard."

Smoothie- "Hard yes..but not impossible."

Katakuri- "We'll talk about this some other time."

Smoothie nodded and made her way to the door, not before turning to give Katakuri another kiss on the lips.

Smoothie- "I love you."

Katakuri- "I love you too, see you later."

Katakuri opened the door for Smoothie as she walked out.

Katakuri- "Smoothie."

Smoothie stopped and turned to Katakuri.

Katakuri- "Please stop drinking people before coming here, I can taste it and its pretty disturbing at times."

Smoothie chuckled.

Smoothie- "Maybe if I find someone who ate as much donuts as you, then you wouldn't complain about it."

Katakuri- "We'll see about that."

(A/N: I'm sorry this isn't very long, I'm trying to finish everything today :P )