Dracule Mihawk x Shank's Daughter Reader (Part 1)

(Requested by Raven_Quninn, I had to make this long because the details this requester gave me was so beautiful I just...I couldn't make it short, also Happy Late Birthday, I hope this was worth the wait. <3)

You had lived on an island for a 2 years now.

You used to sail the seas with your father, Shanks, until he had become Yonko.

Him and his crew took very good care of you when you were little and you were happy until Shanks started to worry for your safety.

He feared that enemies would target his little girl the moment everyone finds out he has a daughter.

So he made the tough decision to have you live on an island that's protected by the government so he could ensure your safety.

But there was a problem.

Your father taught you NOTHING about certain things.

And being in your naive state you tend to have a very curious mind.

Your father and his crew had sheltered you from the outside world for so long that you were basically lost.

Even though you were capable of taking care of yourself you were still confused, but all that changed after meeting a certain man.

_______________

"Oh (Y/N)!"

You were currently walking around the beach when a woman approached you.

"You have received a letter from your father."

You- "Oh! Thank you so much!"

You happily took the letter and went under some shade to read it.

Nobody knew who your father was, they just know that he would always write to you.

And to ensure your safety he never wrote his name on the envelope, just a heart on the corner along with your name.

You always loved it when your father sent you letters, because not only were they from your father but also his crew.

Their words always put a bit smile on your face, mostly because they were the biggest goofballs you have ever met.

You missed your father so much.

Him and his whole crew.

They were the only family you had ever since your mother left.

You didn't really know your mother much, you just knew that your mother had abandoned you and your father ever since you were still a baby.

But it didn't matter to you, your father was all you ever needed anyways.

Him and his crew.

After finishing the extremely long letter, you rushed back home so you can write back to them.

Right after cooking yourself some lunch.

Cooking was one of your greatest talents.

Even at such a young age you loved to cook.

You even started to wonder how your father and his crew are managing since YOU were the cook of the ship.

Just the thought of it made you giggle.

After you were done with the letter you walked over to the post office.

Though it is getting late, the sun is setting and not alot of people are out.